REGARDING FOUNDATIONS......

SamanthaDeMuro

This may be on another thread. If so, and y'all want to move it, you can. But here's my question. I currently use and LOVE Studio Tech Foundation. I'm an NW20. Several months ago I bought the MAC Pro Longwear Foundation, concealer and prep and prime. I have yet to use any of them and here's why.

Before I discovered the awesomeness of Studio Tech, I used Double Wear foundation from Estee Lauder. The stuff is amazing but once I found Studio Tech, I switched. Now I honestly can't remember the best way to apply a liquid foundation because I'm no longer used to it. I've heard great things about the Pro Longwear collection, but what is the best way to apply liquid foundation? With the ST, I use a foundation brush. Please HELP! Thank you.

mirando

It depends on what kind of coverage you're looking for. I don't have PLW foundation so I can't speak for it specifically. If I'm looking for a daytime, more natural coverage, I love the beauty blender. For fuller coverage, I use a dense buffing brush (Specifically the Sedona Lace Synthetic Tapered Angle).

I love the beauty blender for lighter days because it allows me to blend out a small amount of product, where as with a brush, it would look streaky.

These are just my personal preferences! You have to try things out to see what gives you the coverage that you're looking for.

gildedangel

Well, if you like Studio Tech then I'm assuming you like a fuller coverage foundation. My personal favorite way to apply liquid foundation is to use a MAC 130 (or any dense duo-fiber stippling brush) and then set it with a powder.

But it all depends on your personal preferences. I would try out a bunch of different techniques and then pick the one that you like the best.

Latest posts