Rehoboth Beach, DE CCO

yeahwrite

Hey Ladies,

I went to the CCO in Rehoboth tonight and thought I'd let you know what I remember seeing there in case any of you were thinking of heading out that way.

Here's what I remember:

Brushes: the pro large angled contour..can't recall the number but it's the honkin' HUGE contour one, 192, 194, 316, 168

Eyeshadows: Steep, Angelcake, Swish, Pink Freeze, Felt Blue, Electro Sky, Unorthodox, Mylar, Intoxicate

Prolongwear: A bunch, but I didn't notice which colors

Lipstick: tons, including Flitter, Plum Dandy, Pink, Gigglefest

Lipglass: New Flame, Prrr, Gitane, Shock-o-late, a bunch more I didn't notice the names of

Bags: Sateens in all 3 sizes in turquoise & lavender

Foundations/concealers - a bunch in different formulations, mostly darker colors

Paints - several, including Canton Candy

Eye Kohls & Powerpoints - Heirloom, Bountiful Brown, Sagegrass

Not a single piggie or MSF
ssad.gif

TINYd313

Wow, where do u live? I live in northern DE and I have been contemplating on whether or not to take a trip down there...thanx for the info

yeahwrite

I'm in Felton. Unfortunately, our CCO rarely has all the great stuff that seems to turn up at other stores.
ssad.gif

I wouldn't make the trip from up north just to hit the CCO, but if you're going to the outlets anyway, it's worth stopping in to see what they have.

TINYd313

Thank goodness you told me. I normally take random trips down the beach a few times a year and I almost took a trip just to check out the CCO and what they got in. I might head north instead...maybe I'll have a bit more luck in Philly. If they ever get anything good in, please let me know...I can make it down there in no time...lol.