Rejected: try again or forget it?

elegant-one

Seriously hun, the writing is on the wall...walk away from this one and find someone that won't play games with you -it only brings pain - eventually.

Beauty Mark

I wouldn't go for it. Adult or not, many people do not feel comfortable dating their friend's ex.

Even if that isn't the case, do you want to start a relationship with someone who is that flaky already?

MACATTAK

Definitely agree with the others! There could be millions of reasons why he does this or that, but you need to be with someone who wants to be with you, and who's not going to let you down.

babiid0llox

Definitely agree with everyone else's comments. You deserve someone who's not going to toy around with you, especially when it's a sort of sensitive situation (your ex's friend and all).

If you're really keen though maybe just lay back for a while and see what happens? But I wouldn't limit myself, by waiting for him to grow up and act mature.

xxsgtigressxx

yep I would move on if I were you, and also Id probably even forget about trying again in the future. If he's interested he'll contact you. Dont come off as desperate (im not saying you are, but it may be read that way).

KAIA

the only thing that comes to my mind is that he doesn´t wanna get involved with you because you are his friend´s ex and he probably doesn´t want any trouble with him.
Just move on, i know it´s not hard but, get busy! someone much better will come along!

EmbalmerBabe

Thankyou girls I really appreciate all your awesome input.
smiles.gif

Im over it!

Latest posts