Remind me not to take pics early in the morning...

NightMusik

This was my FOTD yesterday (3/24). Sorry for the Crappy pics. My camera doesn't handle low light well, and these were taken very early in the morning, so they're kinda funky/fuzzy. Hopefully you can get the general idea. Nothing special really.. just a smokey brown and gold with a dash of copper...

019ib.jpg

021bi.jpg

031ge.jpg

048zu.jpg

051us1.jpg

062bv.jpg

076ce.jpg

...Thanks for looking
smiles.gif

NightMusik

Hi Faith.. thanks so much! It's actually a drugstore blush by Jane called blushing earth sheer. It's a nice peachy color that is good at brightening up the face

Bass-0-Matic

Beautiful colors! May I make a tiny suggestion? It may be the light or the camera, but perhaps the frost of the e/s is just a touch too shimmery for your coloring? I would love to see an FOTD of yours with a warmer brow highlighter (more golden than silver). Of course to each her own so please don't be offended! I really do enjoy your fotd's.

NightMusik

I'm not offended at all.. i'm always open to opinions!
smiles.gif
I really don't think the lighting helped me at all on this one. The color isn't actually that frosty in real life at all. (to me anyways.. i could be wrong lol) It's actually not really a color, but more of a shimmer that catches the light. I think the pixelation of the pic is making it look frostier than it really is, but I will keep your suggestions in mind.. thank you!

Bass-0-Matic

Quote:
Originally Posted by NightMusik
I'm not offended at all.. i'm always open to opinions!
smiles.gif
I really don't think the lighting helped me at all on this one. The color isn't actually that frosty in real life at all. (to me anyways.. i could be wrong lol) It's actually not really a color, but more of a shimmer that catches the light. I think the pixelation of the pic is making it look frostier than it really is, but I will keep your suggestions in mind.. thank you!

Thank you for understanding me! It took me a bit to word it so you wouldn't think I was being rude. I have noticed that when pics get shrunk they look so shimmery/glittery. I think Ruby-soho has talked about this problem too. Again, love the look! I need to try copper more often
smiles.gif

MacLover

Very Pretty!

I have to tell you, I was looking at your FOTDs and my 3yr old niece was standing here while I was looking at them, and she says to me "oh I like that girl, she is so pretty. I like her makeup, it's so pretty!" LOL

SugarAsh182

I love love love the color combo! You look amazing! I always have lighting issues since it is always raining/snowing here in Michigan
smiles.gif

Nikki0211

Just from the few fotd's that I've seen of your's it seems that you really know how to play up your natural beauty without going overboard. I love it! You look gorgeous.