Removing body wax from...

Divinity

Try an iron. Put a rag or cloth you don't care about over the tile and iron the rag like you would a shirt and the wax should transfer to the rag. I don't know if this is a good idea for cords...

erine1881

sally's carries a line of wax products called gigi. they have a product called sure clean. it specifically removes wax from anything but the skin. you could also use baby oil, but that makes everything greasy.

SkylarV217

I did that before and it was terrible , to get it off the floor i had to use on of those carpentry scrapers.... But looking at the previous posts I think those should work ( I wish I had known those things ) . If not this can be your plan b because It was the only thing i could get it off the floor and counter with =)

MsCuppyCakes

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
sally's carries a line of wax products called gigi. they have a product called sure clean. it specifically removes wax from anything but the skin. you could also use baby oil, but that makes everything greasy.

Thank you. I will look for this tonight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkylarV217
I did that before and it was terrible , to get it off the floor i had to use on of those carpentry scrapers.... But looking at the previous posts I think those should work ( I wish I had known those things ) . If not this can be your plan b because It was the only thing i could get it off the floor and counter with =)

You know exactly what I'm going through. I used a Pampered Chef scraper, (worked great) to remove the "puddle" of wax. There's left over residue that I want to remove. I have to throw out the rug though, wax will never come off that. Thanks again.

Latest posts