Removing eyeliner aaaahhhhh!

madkitty

I have recently found a new obsession in the L'Oreal HIP kohl eyeliners - these guys are incredible and stay on all day
th_DANCE.gif
in fact they stay on so much that Im having real problems removing them from my waterline at the end of the day
cry.gif
I like to soak my eyes in a pad doused in remover (yep I use a good one) rather than rubbing but I cant seem to find a trick for getting the blighters from my upper and lower waterline...can anyone help
th_dunno.gif

Yushimi

If my MU remover doesnt work.
I reach for my Vaseline. It always does the trick for me
smiles.gif

(Just try not to poke your eye out with the Q-tip lolz)

User38

Quote:
Originally Posted by madkitty
I have recently found a new obsession in the L'Oreal HIP kohl eyeliners - these guys are incredible and stay on all day
th_DANCE.gif
in fact they stay on so much that Im having real problems removing them from my waterline at the end of the day
cry.gif
I like to soak my eyes in a pad doused in remover (yep I use a good one) rather than rubbing but I cant seem to find a trick for getting the blighters from my upper and lower waterline...can anyone help
th_dunno.gif

oh oh, I should try these.. lol. I use Stila 24/7 and several others which all fade during the day. I just ordered one (sigh) cause I wasn;t sure of the color -- I think it;s Pervasive? ... and will see how that works. Would a cotton swab with visine on it help remove it from waterline? I would not use an oily product on this (like Bifacils which I have used for years) but then it might work.. good luck!

User38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yushimi
If my MU remover doesnt work.
I reach for my Vaseline. It always does the trick for me
smiles.gif

(Just try not to poke your eye out with the Q-tip lolz)

Wouldn't this leave a film on the eyes? just asking
smiles.gif

Yushimi

Quote:
Originally Posted by HerGreyness
Wouldn't this leave a film on the eyes? just asking
smiles.gif

Well, if you don't like that mini moisturizing layer, you could always just wash your face lolz. I like leaving a thin layer on to just give it a bit of moisture but if you're prone to w/e you're prone to, I guess you could always wash it off lolz
smiles.gif

HTH

kurisuteru

Hey guys, try using Lancome's bi-facil (by using the same trick -- soaking eyes in a wet pad for 30 seconds). It's a tad expensive though (esp. for a makeup remover) it's about 30$ for 150 ml (I think?!), but for about the same size, you can also try a cheaper brand called Marcelle which works just as great! It's a steal for about 12-13 bucks!

makeba

unrefined coconut oil works wonders for me. makes the liner just slide ride off and doesnt have the skin either.

foomph

I soak the end of a q-tip in contact lens solution and run it over my water line. Work great and won't irritate your eyes.

loveisdisco

I use vaseline and I find it feels less "oily" than most makeup removers.

I just put the vaseline on and then wipe it off with a damp cotton ball or cotton pad.

L1LMAMAJ

I use baby oil to take off my makeup and so far it has removed all kinds of makeup. It's cheap and good for sensitive skin! Maybe u can try that?

starrynight0127

Quote:
Originally Posted by foomph
I soak the end of a q-tip in contact lens solution and run it over my water line. Work great and won't irritate your eyes.

thmbup.gif

I do the same thing and it works wonders

Ode to Joy

Quote:
Originally Posted by foomph

Will visine work just as good
th_confused_new.gif

M.A.C. head.

I use Too Faced Lash Injection Antidote.

It's supposed to pair with said mascara but it works GREAT for taking of all sorts of stuff. I tend to layer on my liner and this stuff swipes it right off, bottom lash line too.