Renaissance Festival Makeup!

drummerlover2000

So this weekend I finally got to go over to the Tampa Bay Area Renaissance Festival that I go to every year and I LOVE LOVE LOVE to dress up for it and do my makeup all fun! This time I attempted to do a Batwing liner that I learned from the awesome VintageorTacky aka Cora
heart.gif
from youtube, who is amazing and one of my favorites for sure!!! It was actually easier for me to do that kind of liner then a regular wing liner! lol Oh and I bought the bigger top at there at the festival along with the feather attached to it.

cheerleader.gif
Awesome times and I highly recommend going to one if it comes into your town! *not everyone dresses up and I recommend taking a camera if you go or you'll be kicking yourself in the butt if you didn't!*

Eyes:
Too Faced Shadow Insurance
MAC Golden Olive pigment (inner corner)
Milani Garden Mist (dupe for Juxt in 2/3 of eye)
Milani Clover (dupe for MAC's Humid in outer crease)
UD Kush (on top of Garden Mist/Juxt)
ELF Bronzing Powder in Luminance (highlight under browbone)
Rimmel Exaggerate e/l in 261 Noir (waterline/upper lashline/initial wing design)
NYC Liquid Liner
CoverGirl Lash Blast Fusion mascara
Maybelline The Falsies mascara

Lips:
nude l/l
Revlon's Pink Pout Matt l/s
ELF Glossy Gloss in Pink Candy

Face:
Mary Kay Sunscreen
ELF stick concealer in Ivory
Hard Candy Glamoflauge Heavy Duty Concealer in Light (really pales me out which is what I was going for)
Rimmel Lasting Finish 25 Hour Foundation in 102 Warm Ivory
NYC Smooth Skin Loose Face Powder in Translucent
ELF Makeup Mist and Set
ELF Contour pallet (very lightly)

Cheeks:
orange/pink from Coastal Scents blush pallet
ELF Bronzing Powder in Luminance

drinking my cider beer *yum* the only beer I can stand really =)

Hope you guys liked! Please tell me what you think! =) Have you ever been to one of these festivals? If so PLEASE post your pictures I would love to see them too!! Might put some more up on the proper part of the forum when my best friend/photographer puts her pics up. =) I'll be going again next 2 Sundays as well.

~Eli

kaliraksha

You look so freaking cute. Love your hair and I agree... cider beer is the only I can handle as well.

drummerlover2000

You look so freaking cute. Love your hair and I agree... cider beer is the only I can handle as well.

thank you! I'm actually getting it cut tomorrow and redying the red soon after that. =) Cider Beer is definitely better cold, not so good when it gets warm out there.

MamaLaura

I've been, but I'm not one to dress up or anything. I dress the same way I would when going to a fair or any other kind of festival, when it comes to clothes, hair, and makeup.

And I can't do normal beer, but I can do cider!

Latest posts