Renee Rouleau (sp?) skincare

SagMaria

I've seen a few article profiling her and have had a chance to look at her website, products look great to me but I am hesitant to spend hard earned $$ on skincare that is just OKAY. Has anyone used her stuff? What can you tell me? Good or bad?

MayaPaya

I'm a huge Renee Rouleau fan. In fact, I just went to her spa yesterday to get more product. I'm a single mom, but I do only use Renee's products - and my 10 year old daughter is a model and SHE is begging me to get her Renee's face wash.

I like that there are 9 skin types and each type has set products. So I started out purchasing the entire package for my type - and now I just replace what's running out - so in reality, you're not dropping a lot of money except for the first time to get all the products.

I've been using her products since last summer, and I can tell a HUGE difference in my skin. I don't even get the once a month blemish any more.

I also use her liquid mineral makeup. Prior to that I was using MAC studio fix. Renee's product - I can apply in the a.m., and no powder, and it lasts all day and doesn't get shiny at all. I used to always have to touch up or powder. She doesn't sell that on her site, though - so if you live in the Dallas area, you can get it.

SagMaria

Hmmmm sounds so intriguing and tempting... I have so much product to finish up though and trying to save my pennies right now... would love to hear more reviews from other peeps...

What products of hers do u use and what type of skin do you have and how has it improved your skin?? Thx!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by MayaPaya
I'm a huge Renee Rouleau fan. In fact, I just went to her spa yesterday to get more product. I'm a single mom, but I do only use Renee's products - and my 10 year old daughter is a model and SHE is begging me to get her Renee's face wash.

I like that there are 9 skin types and each type has set products. So I started out purchasing the entire package for my type - and now I just replace what's running out - so in reality, you're not dropping a lot of money except for the first time to get all the products.

I've been using her products since last summer, and I can tell a HUGE difference in my skin. I don't even get the once a month blemish any more.

I also use her liquid mineral makeup. Prior to that I was using MAC studio fix. Renee's product - I can apply in the a.m., and no powder, and it lasts all day and doesn't get shiny at all. I used to always have to touch up or powder. She doesn't sell that on her site, though - so if you live in the Dallas area, you can get it.