replacement/dupe for Test Pattern lipliner

Status
Not open for further replies.

eowyn797

Test Pattern is the perfect nude liner on me....and eventually, some day, i will run out.

any brand is fine, i just need something that has no pink at all and no darker browns. i tried Subculture (too pink) and Oak (too brown). i hate creamsticks, but i swatched 'em all to to no avail...nothing close w/o pink or brown in it.

i'd definitely prefer a pencil, altho if another brand has a creamstick-like liner with a tifferent texture, i'd be game for that too. i like Mary Kay's lip liners and Clinique's Quickliners that are that same type.

any help you can give would be much appreciated! TIA!

Hilly

Hi
I have test pattern that i won on ebay from a lot of other products.
I dont want it or will use it. It has been used, but I sharpened it.
would you like me to mail it to you?
you can have it for free.
Just PM me.

Hillary

BunnyBunnyBunny

Quote:
Originally Posted by hdirenzo
Hi
I have test pattern that i won on ebay from a lot of other products.
I dont want it or will use it. It has been used, but I sharpened it.
would you like me to mail it to you?
you can have it for free.
Just PM me.

Hillary

Wow! You're awesome. =D

eowyn797

Quote:
Originally Posted by BunnyBunnyBunny
Wow! You're awesome. =D

isn't she the BEST? i'm dead from amazement
smiles.gif

rouquinne

if you find one, please let me know - it's my fav too and i've been looking and looking for something close to it. so far, the best i've found is Sephora's house brand in shade Nude 114.

eowyn797

Quote:
Originally Posted by rouquinne
if you find one, please let me know - it's my fav too and i've been looking and looking for something close to it. so far, the best i've found is Sephora's house brand in shade Nude 114.

thanks! i went to Sephora today and swatched everything from every brand mine had and you're right, the only one that was close was Sephora #114. it was still a tad too pink/light tho. i tried all i could firnd from: NARS, Vincent Longo, Shiseido, Clinique, Benefit, Bare Escentuals, Tarte, Laura Gellar, Too Faced, CARGO, Smashbox, MUFE, Lorac, Chanel, Stila & Urban Decay. even took the BF along for the ride and he was a total sport and helped me swatch to no avail.

if anyone's got any suggestions for other lines, i'm still game
smiles.gif

BlahWah

*gasp* Any update on this? I LOST my only-twice-sharpened Test Pattern and haven't found something comparable. I found my first one on eBay too, but now the only one there is $19 before $5 shipping and I seriously can't justify that. I really hope there's something similar out there! In the meantime I'll check out Sephora's #114 - crossing my fingers!

etaylor

do you still have the test pattern lip liner from mac????? i would absolutely buy that from you right now lol... please let me know.. forever great full, E

etaylor

hi!!! if you still have test pattern lip pencil i would gladly buy that from u i am in need of one and im pretty desperate right now lol please let me know asap thank you E

Status
Not open for further replies.