Replacement for Revlon Skinlights

Magpie

I have tried searching the forums to see if my question has already been answered but I couldn't find a specific thread.

I currently use Skinlights all over my face as a base and often don't bother with foundation as I find the glow the Skinlights gives me is enough. However I am fast running out of my back ups and I need something to replace it with.

Does anyone have a good suggestions? Ideally something which gives a glow rather than a full on shimmery effect, I don't want my face to look like a disco ball if I can help it.
blush-anim-cl.gif

I live in Scotland so recomendations of products avaliable here would be best as it can be hard to track down US brands.

Thanks in advance.

anita22

I would try an illuminating tinted moisturiser. Stila's is probably closest to the Skinlights product as it's ultra sheer and doesn't really add any color, just a slight glow. It is hard to come by in the UK as there are no longer stores selling it, but you could try an online shop like this:

http://www.love-makeup.co.uk/stila-illuminating-tinted-moisturizer-shade-p-3362.html

Shade 1 is pretty much universal as it's so sheer, although they do have a darker shade as well.