Reply from the WHOLESALER of MAC !

BellaItalia1969

Guys as you know i dislike fake anything ...but especially makeup
thmbdn.gif

Ok i emailed the UK seller of "Wholesale Mac"
asking if they were authorised by Mac,to sell these products?
[FONT=arial,sans-serif]Dear bubble-online,

Are you authorised by MAC to sell these wholesale?[/FONT]

Here is the reply...
[FONT=arial,sans-serif]Hello there,

Thank you for your email to me this morning, I recently purchased a number of items from a lady on a local car boot who was leaving the country and selling all her stock, the items listed is that last that is available so getting rid of these wholesale as will not be selling them individually

I am trying to get what we are selling more towards the mobile phone covers so moving away from all make up in the future

I can try and put you in contact with the lady who sold me these if you are interested in purchasing yourself?

Hope you have a good Friday and enjoy the sun where you are

Magical Thanks

[FONT=arial,sans-serif]- bubble-online[/FONT]
[/FONT]
[FONT=arial,sans-serif]Reply in your email program or through My Messages[/FONT]
s.gif

Oh my gawd!!!!He thinks i want to buy this crap and resell it???
angry.gif

First i lololol than i got miffed....
nonono.gif
ssad.gif
and i thought that he has sold so much already that if you look on eBay UK,you can see(from feedback) that 90% of these fake dazzleglass,has been bought from him
thmbdn.gif
thmbdn.gif

I have not replied...words just failed me ...
cutey.gif

He has been reported by me and other people from Spectra,and not 1 auction has been removed!
thmbdn.gif
Ebay you failed!
? 10 x BRAND NEW MAC 187 DUO FIBRE MAKE UP BRUSHES ? on eBay (end time 17-Sep-10 08:28:16 BST)
PS.He will try to put me in contact with her...but i thought she has left the COUNTRY???!

jjjenko

It's awful. Yeah ebay definitely fails, but I think they decide to look the other way for a reason. They make commission off each sale so if they take the listing down, they potential lose money. Pretty shady.

Shoegal-fr

Honey, you know i really admire you for all the time and effort you put into this.

Some people just really aren't ashamed at all.

I don't know how you deal with all of this. I've been really depressed and stressed out since this morning as i discovered a Youtuber i liked watching tutorials, claimed that she was working for MAC and what-not, did a sale a few months back with fake MAC brushes. Blah, just blah.

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shoegal-fr
Honey, you know i really admire you for all the time and effort you put into this.

Some people just really aren't ashamed at all.

I don't know how you deal with all of this. I've been really depressed and stressed out since this morning as i discovered a Youtuber i liked watching tutorials, claimed that she was working for MAC and what-not, did a sale a few months back with fake MAC brushes. Blah, just blah.

Shoegal
th_cheerup.gif

I hear you....it is rather dissapointing and tad shameful when you get that sort of thing...
yes.gif
Don't get that why would you claim you worked for MAC...arogant
thmbdn.gif

Hugs Shoegal
Bea x

Shoegal-fr

Yeah, not only is it disappointing to find out about people selling fake stuff but it is even more painful to realize all the lies surrounding and how fake those people are...

Hugs to you sweetheart
th_kiss.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by BellaItalia1969
Shoegal
th_cheerup.gif

I hear you....it is rather dissapointing and tad shameful when you get that sort of thing...
yes.gif
Don't get that why would you claim you worked for MAC...arogant
thmbdn.gif

Hugs Shoegal
Bea x

cno64

That is really, for lack of a better word, yucky.
I must say, though, that I have gotten what I believe to be authentic MAC products off eBay.
Price-gouging is the most common problem I've encountered there; it's not at all uncommon to see MAC products that are not even yet sold out on the MAC site being listed for well over retail.
And if it is a sold-out, popular, hard to find item, the prices can get absolutely ridiculous.
I restrain myself from "biting" on these offers; I don't want to encourage such practices.
If it's an item I reeeally want, it can be pretty tempting, but I try to just suck it up, tell myself that maybe I can get it later, and move on.

Latest posts