• As of January 16, 2018, all posts in this section are moderated. Please engage with the community within the rest of the forums, remembering that you may not post your own tutorial links outside this section. Also remember to put your content in the proper space.

Tutorials posted outside this space will be removed. If you post a tutorial in this space and you don't make an effort to participate in the community outside this section, your post will be deleted.

Requested goldmine and amber lights :)

nunu

Hey!!
LADII UNIQUE requested this look.

What i used:
(all MAC unless noted):

FACE: Studio finish concealer, Studio tech foundation, Blot pressed powder and peachykeen powder blush.

EYES: UD PP, Goldmine, amber lights, mulch and ricepaper eyeshadows. Blacktrack fluidline, Feline kohl power and Maybeline Intense xxl mascara.

LIPS: Vaseline, Masque lipstick and Flusterose lipglass.

FACE BRUSHES:
116, 182, 190 and 242 brushes.

EYE BRUSHES:
213, 217, 219, 224, 266 and 275.

S969.jpg

Start with a clean moisterised face

I get my face products ready:
S900.jpg

Studio tech foundation, blot pressed powder and Studio finish concealer.
First I apply my concealer under my eyes using the 242 brush. Then I apply the foundation using my 190 brush and then i buff in the pressed powder using the 182 kabuki brush and lastly i prime my lips with vaseline.

Face all done
smiles.gif

Now I prime my eyes with Urban Decay Primer potion.
I just apply it to my eye lid and blend it into my crease.

Now lets start with the fun part!
So i get my 213 brush ready and goldmine eyeshadow.

S981.jpg

I load up my 213 brush with goldmine and then i first dab it into the inner corner of the lid and then blend it all together.

I wipe the excess on the brush into a tissue and grab amber lights eyeshadow

S986.jpg

Then I apply amber lights into the outer corner of the lid and blend it in with goldmine.

Once that's blended nicely together I grab Mulch eyeshadow and the 217 brush

S990.jpg

I apply mulch using the 217 brush onto my crease using a wind shield wiper motion. I then blend everything together using the 224 brush, i re apply colours as needed.

So far so good?

Now i get goldmine, amber lights and mulch eyeshadows and my 219 brush.

S997.jpg

Now i first apply goldmine to my inner lower lashline followed by amber lights and then i use mulch to line my outer lower lashline. So it should look like this.

Now i get my highlight (ricepaper), 275 brush and the 224 brush.

S1001.jpg

I apply ricepaper on my browbone using the 275 brush after that i blend in everything using the 224 brush.

Now i get my eye liner stuff ready, Black track fluidline, feline kohl power and my 266 brush

S1004.jpg

I first apply blacktrack using my 266 brush on my upper lashline. After that i line my water line with feline and finish off my eyes with mascara

Okay so the eyes are done!!

Now i get peachykeen blush and the 116 brush

S1008.jpg

Apply it using the 116 brush to my cheekbones.

Get my Masque lipstick and Flusterose lusterglass
And apply them to my lips
smiles.gif

Annnnnnnd we are done!!!

Hope you like my tutorial for the day
smiles.gif

thanks for looking!

LADII UNIQUE

ahhhhh... SoO gorgeous thank you so much i so have to try this and take pictures to show you my result thanks so much i really appreciate it your very talented.

nunu

Yes do show me the pictures sweety!!!

Thanks!!! I'm soo glad you ladies liked it!!

nunu

thank you!!! yes my hair looks good in the first picture but see how frizzy it got towards the end!! eeeek!

Hilly

I didn't know you had curly hair!! So pretty! You make such wonderful tutorials!

gigglegirl

Nunu this is FANTASTIC! And I love how I have all those colours so am now dying to try to do this!! Thanks!

nunu

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigglegirl
Nunu this is FANTASTIC! And I love how I have all those colours so am now dying to try to do this!! Thanks!

aww thank you!! post pictures if you try it out!

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaraAmericana
love it!

thanks
smiles.gif

nunu

Quote:
Originally Posted by AppleDiva
very pretty!!! grrreat tut!!
clap.gif

thank you!! <333

Quote:
Originally Posted by iheartangE
Gorgeous! You really have such beautiful features-I love seeing posts and tuts from you!!

awww you are sooo sweet!! thank you! <333