Resolution LOW-BUY 2019

shellygrrl

Staff member
FOTD...
  • dr. brandt Pores No More Primer
  • Milk Makeup Blur Liquid - Porcelain (it took me this long for it to click...but I may need the next shade or two down (either Crème or Ivory) and mix it with Porcelain for a match; my face looks pretty ghostly in this shade, IMO, even with bronzer added)
  • NARS RCC - Chantilly
  • Bobbi Brown Downtown Cool - Brunette (brows)
  • MAC Prep and Prime 24-Hour Extend Eye Base
  • ABH Eyeshadow - Buon Fresco
  • MAC Eyeshadow - Satin Taupe
  • Makeup Geek Eyeshadow - Concrete Jungle
  • MAC Eyeshadow - Malt
  • Covergirl Lash Blast Fusion Mascara
  • The Body Shop Honey Bronze Bronzing Powder - 02
  • MAC Lipstick - Blankety
  • wet'n'wild Liquid Catsuit High Shine - Mauve It Over (applied sparingly with a lip brush)

fur4elise

Great work as always fur4elise fur4elise - and the bunnies are super cute! Happy anniversary and birthday - hope you had a lovely time celebrating
:party:

I hope you had a wonderful date night! Happy Birthday! P.S. the bunnies are adorable!

Thank you so much ladies! Our anniversary day & dinner were very nice. We rarely go out these days...not so much a budget thing, but a disappointment thing. We do so much better making nice dinners at home...not just quality of food, but quality time spent together.

The bunnies were super cute, but created a bit of havoc and stress.

My b-day on the other hand was mellow. I had fun bringing cake to the library to share with my colleagues and students on the Monday after. :)

fur4elise

Hi ladies!
I haven't popped in for a while because after my July statement... well let's just say it's not lasting long. You need to really want something to persevere and I think my head is still in the wrong mindset.

I have still been reading up on all your updates and enjoying them so much! I've been too embarrassed to post, since this is supposed to be a positive thread and all my comments were negative.

shellygrrl shellygrrl I adore your posts with your fotd make-up. Maybe I should keep a list as well and filter out what I really use and what is just clutter in my collection!

What I have been doing is going through my collection and discarding a lot of older products, that I held on to just to have but I know I'd never use again or were long long expired. I've realized a lot of my collection is hitting the 5th/6th year mark, but I just can't get rid of them. I want to keep my Nars blushes forever lol. I hope it's true that they say powder last much longer! (or is 5 years already too long... oops). I also find it helps me to do just go through it once in a while and not in sections, just little by little. Remove a lipstick, remove another lipstick later on. I find that tackling it all full on makes me want to keep it all. I'll stop rambling now haha.

Anyways please keep posting your successes! Hoping that I find the strength in the new year to be more reasonable and less of an impulse buyer.

I second @boschicka ~ A few years back, I had a full on disaster happening in my drawers and closets. In order to not feel overwhelmed, I really had to break things down and do a little bit here and there. Some things were easy to pitch, others not so much. And absolutley, there are sentimental things that we all hold on to way beyond practicality or use.

:hugs:Please don't feel embarassed and please keep posting. You are sharing feelings I think the majority of us have felt. Controlling my impulse spending did not happen overnight. It took some time and effort...And you will hear all of us talk about shopping our stash. I do this first whenever something super sparkly shiny new pops up and catches my eye :love:

Last edited:

shellygrrl

Staff member
FOTD...
  • Ilia True Skin Radiant Priming Serum (got a sample of this with code in a recent Sephora order (all skincare))
  • Milk Makeup Blur Liquid - Porcelain
  • NARS RCC - Chantilly
  • Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder
  • ABH Eyeshadow - Stone
  • MAC Eyeshadow - Indian Ink
  • MAC Blush - Next to Skin
  • Bite Beauty Matte Crème Lip Crayon - Glacé
  • wet'n'wild Liquid Catsuit High Shine - Caught You Bare Naked

Last edited:

shellygrrl

Staff member
Weekend face...

Both days:
  • Ilia True Skin Radiant Priming Serum (don't find it very radiant, tbh)
  • Milk Makeup Blur Liquid Foundation - Porcelain (on Saturday I mixed it with my wet'n'wild foundation. Big nope.)
  • NARS RCC - Chantilly
  • Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder
Saturday:
  • Makeup Geek Eyeshadow - Baby Face
  • Makeup Geek Eyeshadow - Hipster
  • ABH Eyeshadow - Stone
  • Becca SSP - Pearl
  • Bare Minerals Gen Nude Radiant Lipstick - Tutu
Sunday:
  • MUFE Step 1 - Mattifying Primer (across nose)
  • Makeup Geek Eyeshadow - Sand Dollar
  • Makeup Geek Eyeshadow - Unexpected
  • Makeup Geek Eyeshadow - Twilight
  • wet'n'wild Liquid Catsuit Megashine - Caught You Bare Naked

shellygrrl

Staff member
No new makeup purchased for September. I did purchase Revlon's latest mascara offering last week.

I also tossed a number of things recently.
  • wet'n'wild Photofocus Foundation - Porcelain (over two years old, I'm not a fan of it)
  • Cinema Secrets Ultralucent Setting Powder - Colorless (probably something I should have sent back to Sephora after I bought it a few years ago. It's not as finely milled as I would like, and I don't think it did much of anything.)
  • my sample of Kevyn Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer - SX01 (haven't reached for it in ages, and I don't like how it sat on anything I was trying to cover when using it for spot concealer. Also: undertone was slightly off.)
  • NARS Blush - Sex Appeal (I hit pan on it years and years ago, haven't reached for it in a long time; it was time.)
  • NARS Satin Lip Pencils - Rikugien and Lodhi (both too old, even though both have been used some this year)
And now for yesterday's face!

• Ilia True Skin Radiant Priming Serum (got a sample of this with code in a recent Sephora order (all skincare))
  • NARS RCC - Chantilly
  • Bobbi Brown Downtown Cool Palette - Brunette (brows), Grey (transition), Cool Grey (crease)
  • Makeup Geek Eyeshadow - Moondust (lid)
  • Revlon So Fierce! Mascara
  • surratt beauty Expressioniste Brow Pomade
  • MAC Blush - Next to Skin (contour)
  • Bare Minerals Gen Nude Radiant Lipstick - Tutu
  • wet'n'wild Liquid Catsuit Megashine - Caught You Bare Naked

lenchen

Please forgive...I'm having a moment...WTF is up with all these constant releases (side eyeing you ABH, colour pop, Kylie, JS, Morphe....) & new brands popping up out of nowhere?!?!!!
I know it's been insane! colourpop is like the fast fashion of makeup the turnover is crazy!

lenchen

Low Buy Check-In ~ September 2019

Hi Everyone! it's October already! soon it'll be Halloween, then the holidays! September was my Bday month, and a really treated myself. I purchased the ND Metropolis palette, when I saw it on trend mood, my initial reaction was meh..until I saw the palette at my local Sephora. I picked it up right away! I purchased the SG sky face set, and the Chikuhodo GSN-2face brush from CD Japan, I had a 12 dollar coupon which I used toward my purchase. I received the Pat McGrath mothership VI palette for my bday, and surprisingly this palette is wearable! I'm liking it!

Purchases:

ND Metropolis palette
SG Sky face set
Chikuhodo GSN -2 Face brush
Total spent for September = $511.00

** Pat McGrath Mothership IV**-gifted
Gave Away /Disposed Of/Used UP: nothing

Gave away: nothing this month

Used Up: Shulwasoo face cleanser, I will not be re-purchasing, I'm using Cerave cleanser as the replacement. Tom Ford black Orchid. I plan to pickup another bottle for the Sephora friends and family sale.

Will Dispose Of: nothing at the moment

On The Horizon: Lisa Eldridge's fall release of lipsticks, I plan to pick up at least 2, Viseart Milaeu palette, I hear Mother Pat is Bring back the decadence palette, if this is confirmed, then I will pick this up for sure. I really enjoyed the metamorphosis palette holiday 2018. Sonia G sky eye set, and may Lindstorm face oil I plan to pick these up from the beautylish gift card event, hopefully the sky set is released at the same time, if not I will get the sky set first, as Sonia sells out lightening fast.

monthly favourites/ reflections- my capsule make-up wardrobe this month don't change so much from last month with the exception of my eyeshadow palettes, eyeshadows: ND Metropolis palette, ND 5 pan palette #12, ND Lila palette, and TF spice cream shadow. base: MUFE foundation stick, MUFE water blend, cover FX color corrector in orange, NARS creamy concealer, and cover FX translucent setting powder. bronzer: Fenty Coco Naughty, Blush: NARS Taos, Liberte, and cream blush Catus flower. Highlighter: Makeupgeek Ablaze. Setting Spray Coverfx matte.

That was September! I just realized this was my most spendy month!

Last edited:

shellygrrl

Staff member
FOTD...

• NARS RCC - Chantilly
  • Bobbi Brown Downtown Cool Palette - Brunette (brows)
  • Makeup Geek Eyeshadow - Sand Dollar
  • Makeup Geek Eyeshadow - Unexpected
  • Revlon So Fierce! Mascara
  • NARS Blush - Sex Fantasy
  • wet'n'wild Liquid Catsuit High Shine - Mauve It Over

VAL4M

Low Buy Check-In ~ September 2019

Hi Everyone! it's October already! soon it'll be Halloween, then the holidays! September was my Bday month, and a really treated myself. I purchased the ND Metropolis palette, when I saw it on trend mood, my initial reaction was meh..until I saw the palette at my local Sephora. I picked it up right away! I purchased the SG sky face set, and the Chikuhodo GSN-2face brush from CD Japan, I had a 12 dollar coupon which I used toward my purchase. I received the Pat McGrath mothership VI palette for my bday, and surprisingly this palette is wearable! I'm liking it!

Purchases:

ND Metropolis palette
SG Sky face set
Chikuhodo GSN -2 Face brush
Total spent for September = $511.00

** Pat McGrath Mothership IV**-gifted
Gave Away /Disposed Of/Used UP: nothing

Gave away: nothing this month

Used Up: Shulwasoo face cleanser, I will not be re-purchasing, I'm using Cerave cleanser as the replacement. Tom Ford black Orchid. I plan to pickup another bottle for the Sephora friends and family sale.

Will Dispose Of: nothing at the moment

On The Horizon: Lisa Eldridge's fall release of lipsticks, I plan to pick up at least 2, Viseart Milaeu palette, I hear Mother Pat is Bring back the decadence palette, if this is confirmed, then I will pick this up for sure. I really enjoyed the metamorphosis palette holiday 2018. Sonia G sky eye set, and may Lindstorm face oil I plan to pick these up from the beautylish gift card event, hopefully the sky set is released at the same time, if not I will get the sky set first, as Sonia sells out lightening fast.

monthly favourites/ reflections- my capsule make-up wardrobe this month don't change so much from last month with the exception of my eyeshadow palettes, eyeshadows: ND Metropolis palette, ND 5 pan palette #12, ND Lila palette, and TF spice cream shadow. base: MUFE foundation stick, MUFE water blend, cover FX color corrector in orange, NARS creamy concealer, and cover FX translucent setting powder. bronzer: Fenty Coco Naughty, Blush: NARS Taos, Liberte, and cream blush Catus flower. Highlighter: Makeupgeek Ablaze. Setting Spray Coverfx matte.

That was September! I just realized this was my most speedy month!

Please dont throw rocks at me but I dont like Lisa Eldridge lipsticks ... I have the coral and the pink one and if the pink if ok the coral suck big time. And at 50$ per lipsticks I think i'm good! Also for my none participation on this thread just to let you know i've been bad really bad with my low-buy with pretty much everything (cloths, shoes and makeup) :-S

fur4elise

Please dont throw rocks at me but I dont like Lisa Eldridge lipsticks ... I have the coral and the pink one and if the pink if ok the coral suck big time. And at 50$ per lipsticks I think i'm good! Also for my none participation on this thread just to let you know i've been bad really bad with my low-buy with pretty much everything (cloths, shoes and makeup) :-S

Miss you! We all have our moments for sure! Still love hearing what you are up too! x0x0x

fur4elise

Late to Check-In :hide:
Homestuffs:

Been a tad busy with unusual wierdness...like our sump pump failing in the lower level (not quite a basement) of our house and having to tear up carpeting...But turning adversity into opportunity! I convinced hubby that we should install padded gym flooring, since the lower level is essentially our mini gym/cardio theater :thumbsup: We are going with faux oak grain printed soft tiles...super cushy and they will actually provide a bit of insulation too. Okay on to...Beautystuffs:

Purchases:

Ulta (in store) – (2) Eco Tools Sponges; UD Naked Reloaded Palette – Birthday gift to self ;) I used a $10 B-Day Coupon and a Rakuten giftcard.

Ulta (online) – Clinque Take Off the Day Balm (50% off, backup jar); CeraVe Skin Renewing Serum (40% off, Backup tubes)

Pat McGrath (20%) – Luxetrance Lipstick in Beautiful Creature; Lust Gloss in Secret Lover.
Both of these shades strike me as MLBB and will be “daily drivers.” I love her lip products. Nothing about them dries out my lips

Gave Away:
Japonesque Mineral Buffer Brush – Too scratchy, now that I know what a good brush feels like on the skin ;) ; (2) IT Kabuki Brushes (Holiday release from a few years ago); MJ See-Quins Gleam Girl = Happy Student Worker!

Mascara Round Up: None for September. I think my MJ primer is due to be tossed along with a couple L’Oréal and Lancôme mascaras.
Sephora literally just emailed me a 20% coupon for a mascara, but I am set with backups right now.

Used Up/Disposed Of:

PTR 21 Petptide Serum; (2) deluxe size PTR Potent-C Serum; DevaCurl One Condition conditioner; Guerlain 4 Seasons Moyenne Brunette
(hit pan in a couple areas and then the remaining product broke apart.) I am sure I tossed a couple other things, but recycling went out before I made note.

Will Give Away:
I have 3 Real Techniques brushes on the hit list...Along with an assortment of samples.

On My Radar:

Sonia G Designer Pro Brush –
New release! It looks similar to the WG Air Brush (that I have yet to purchase). I love love love SG brushes! I have her Pro Eye Set, Sculpt Two & Face Two and I use them daily.

I received a Sephora F&F code for 20% (expired October 12th). I have a short :heart: list: A couple cream/liquid eyeshadow singles (ND & Hourglass) to use with eyeshadows I already have. If I make a purchase now (update: I made a small purchase) I may keep the fall sale purchase equally small or skip.

As I am writing this, I also received a 20% prestige coupon from Ulta. This will be used to pick up my DevaCurl conditioner and the Ordinary AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution. I am also tempted to try a Madison Reed Hair Color Kit. It would be a step up from my ususal box color.

Right now, I am not feeling much in the way of the Holiday releases. Maybe MAC, maybe NARS...eh meh...

Big Girl Stuff/Healthstuffs:

I blinked and we are more than half way through the fall semester. Busy busy! Lots of committee work college wide, some professional development activities and everyday library stuffs are keeping me on my toes. For the most part all is good. I am still trying to find some balance with my new responsibilities and taking care of myself. I had a sudden weight gain, that I cannot reconcile...other than maybe some stress and not being as active. I don't like it.

I am back in my dance fitness classes at least once a week. It was a hard return...feeling weighted down and heavy...but by week 3, I am feeling more on my feet and a bit more bouncy. Once hub’s work season slows, we will also be back in the gym training together.

To Note:
Even though September was my birth month and I received numerous coupons and offers, I did not spend a lot. I skipped Marc Jacobs, bite beauty, YSL, Armani and UD offers. Truth is, I am kind of burnt out. I think many of us are feeling makeup overload. I keep shopping my stash, using what I have and being super selective with what I do purchase.

And that's all she wrote for September...I hope everyone is happy, healthy and enjoying our shift into fall. I for one, love fall fashion...boots, tights, tunics, sweaters, scarves. :) Gees...Halloween is only a couple weeks away! Maybe I'll dress up this year. We'll see ;)

Last edited:

lenchen

We miss you! we still want to hear your hauls we all go off the wagon at some point :) lol@ the Lisa Eldridge lipsticks we all have our tastes in makeup that's what I love about our group.

lenchen

View attachment 66758
Late to Check-In :hide:
Homestuffs:

Been a tad busy with unusual wierdness...like our sump pump failing in the lower level (not quite a basement) of our house and having to tear up carpeting...But turning adversity into opportunity! I convinced hubby that we should install padded gym flooring, since the lower level is essentially our mini gym/cardio theater :thumbsup: We are going with faux oak grain printed soft tiles...super cushy and they will actually provide a bit of insulation too. Okay on to...Beautystuffs:

Purchases:

Ulta (in store) – (2) Eco Tools Sponges; UD Naked Reloaded Palette – Birthday gift to self ;) I used a $10 B-Day Coupon and a Rakuten giftcard.

Ulta (online) – Clinque Take Off the Day Balm (50% off, backup jar); CeraVe Skin Renewing Serum (40% off, Backup tubes)

Pat McGrath (20%) – Luxetrance Lipstick in Beautiful Creature; Lust Gloss in Secret Lover.
Both of these shades strike me as MLBB and will be “daily drivers.” I love her lip products. Nothing about them dries out my lips

Gave Away:
Japonesque Mineral Buffer Brush – Too scratchy, now that I know what a good brush feels like on the skin ;) ; (2) IT Kabuki Brushes (Holiday release from a few years ago); MJ See-Quins Gleam Girl = Happy Student Worker!

Mascara Round Up: None for September. I think my MJ primer is due to be tossed along with a couple L’Oréal and Lancôme mascaras.
Sephora literally just emailed me a 20% coupon for a mascara, but I am set with backups right now.

Used Up/Disposed Of:

PTR 21 Petptide Serum; (2) deluxe size PTR Potent-C Serum; DevaCurl One Condition conditioner; Guerlain 4 Seasons Moyenne Brunette
(hit pan in a couple areas and then the remaining product broke apart.) I am sure I tossed a couple other things, but recycling went out before I made note.

Will Give Away:
I have 3 Real Techniques brushes on the hit list...Along with an assortment of samples.

On My Radar:

Sonia G Designer Pro Brush –
New release! It looks similar to the WG Air Brush (that I have yet to purchase). I love love love SG brushes! I have her Pro Eye Set, Sculpt Two & Face Two and I use them daily.

I received a Sephora F&F code for 20% (expired October 12th). I have a short :heart: list: A couple cream/liquid eyeshadow singles (ND & Hourglass) to use with eyeshadows I already have. If I make a purchase now (update: I made a small purchase) I may keep the fall sale purchase equally small or skip.

As I am writing this, I also received a 20% prestige coupon from Ulta. This will be used to pick up my DevaCurl conditioner and the Ordinary AHA 30% + BHA 2% Peeling Solution. I am also tempted to try a Madison Reed Hair Color Kit. It would be a step up from my ususal box color.

Right now, I am not feeling much in the way of the Holiday releases. Maybe MAC, maybe NARS...eh meh...

Big Girl Stuff/Healthstuffs:

I blinked and we are more than half way through the fall semester. Busy busy! Lots of committee work college wide, some professional development activities and everyday library stuffs are keeping me on my toes. For the most part all is good. I am still trying to find some balance with my new responsibilities and taking care of myself. I had a sudden weight gain, that I cannot reconcile...other than maybe some stress and not being as active. I don't like it.

I am back in my dance fitness classes at least once a week. It was a hard return...feeling weighted down and heavy...but by week 3, I am feeling more on my feet and a bit more bouncy. Once hub’s work season slows, we will also be back in the gym training together.

To Note:
Even though September was my birth month and I received numerous coupons and offers, I did not spend a lot. I skipped Marc Jacobs, bite beauty, YSL, Armani and UD offers. Truth is, I am kind of burnt out. I think many of us are feeling makeup overload. I keep shopping my stash, using what I have and being super selective with what I do purchase.

And that's all she wrote for September...I hope everyone is happy, healthy and enjoying our shift into fall. I for one, love fall fashion...boots, tights, tunics, sweaters, scarves. :) Gees...Halloween is only a couple weeks away! Maybe I'll dress up this year. We'll see ;)
I love how you were able to turn lemons into lemonade on the house situation. Great job for your birth month, you were really disciplined!!

VAL4M

We miss you! we still want to hear your hauls we all go off the wagon at some point :) lol@ the Lisa Eldridge lipsticks we all have our tastes in makeup that's what I love about our group.
Awe you are so sweet! ... i know i'm loosing touch but its has been so hectic in my personal life. I've changed jobs this year after 12 years of doing the same job and on the same token I also changed field so even if my current employer seems really happy with my learning curve, i've been putting a lot of pressure on my shoulder to be performing and learning everything as fast as possible and even if I have the impostor syndrome still, i've been ''awarded' more responsibility recently so i should be happy but that just make me doubt my ability more. :(
Like fur4elise fur4elise i've gain some weight (not enough to change size but I notice my cloths are tighter on my body and I dont like it) I was running 10km every morning to go to work 3 to 4 time a week but didn't signed up to any race thinking I would heal old injuries and of course I've been MORE injured this summer :( I 'm convince not signing up for a marathon or a half-marathon was a good decision with the change of work but next year will be different I really do think those races give me a goal and really help with my weight management.

Also my kids are growing up so they are hijacking my computer, *cough* sorry their computer *cough* entitle brats *cough* LOL. I also went thru this weird period this summer, I wanted to do a lot of things with my kids, with my friends, with my husband and was kind of resentful to have no vacation because of me changing for a new job and feeling exhausted. So I just had less time to spend here hahaha!

As for my makeup haul I still have not hit ROUGE yet at Sephora (i'm 50$ away LOL)
I've been also reasonable and not ordering alot on Beautylish, and indie makeup
I only order 3 times this year from colour pop (again that good for me)
Also order only once at ULTA (being Canadian I have no perks, no point nada, so I try to order stuff exclusive to them exemple Laura Geller, and LORAC)
but I went crazy with clothing, (I should never had discovered Norma Kamali LOL)
purchased 2 pair of fluevog (expensive shoes)
I order 5 bottles of perfume during this year (Memo Paris Marfa, Olfactive Studios Flashback in New York, Elizabeth and James Nirvana Amethyst, LVNEA (local perfumer) Rose fantôme and Parfum de Marly Sudbury) I usually buy only 2 really expensive perfume and one cheapie one, so that was a FAIL!

That is it folks
I have my list done for the VIB sale in November the good news is my list always get smaller and smaller with time. With every new launch I'm lemming a lot of things and with time i'm loosing interest. so only ordering from sephora at those key moment (mostly during sales) actually help me curved my appetite for new makeup.

DMcG9

Awe you are so sweet! ... i know i'm loosing touch but its has been so hectic in my personal life. I've changed jobs this year after 12 years of doing the same job and on the same token I also changed field so even if my current employer seems really happy with my learning curve, i've been putting a lot of pressure on my shoulder to be performing and learning everything as fast as possible and even if I have the impostor syndrome still, i've been ''awarded' more responsibility recently so i should be happy but that just make me doubt my ability more. :(
Like fur4elise fur4elise i've gain some weight (not enough to change size but I notice my cloths are tighter on my body and I dont like it) I was running 10km every morning to go to work 3 to 4 time a week but didn't signed up to any race thinking I would heal old injuries and of course I've been MORE injured this summer :( I 'm convince not signing up for a marathon or a half-marathon was a good decision with the change of work but next year will be different I really do think those races give me a goal and really help with my weight management.

Also my kids are growing up so they are hijacking my computer, *cough* sorry their computer *cough* entitle brats *cough* LOL. I also went thru this weird period this summer, I wanted to do a lot of things with my kids, with my friends, with my husband and was kind of resentful to have no vacation because of me changing for a new job and feeling exhausted. So I just had less time to spend here hahaha!

As for my makeup haul I still have not hit ROUGE yet at Sephora (i'm 50$ away LOL)
I've been also reasonable and not ordering alot on Beautylish, and indie makeup
I only order 3 times this year from colour pop (again that good for me)
Also order only once at ULTA (being Canadian I have no perks, no point nada, so I try to order stuff exclusive to them exemple Laura Geller, and LORAC)
but I went crazy with clothing, (I should never had discovered Norma Kamali LOL)
purchased 2 pair of fluevog (expensive shoes)
I order 5 bottles of perfume during this year (Memo Paris Marfa, Olfactive Studios Flashback in New York, Elizabeth and James Nirvana Amethyst, LVNEA (local perfumer) Rose fantôme and Parfum de Marly Sudbury) I usually buy only 2 really expensive perfume and one cheapie one, so that was a FAIL!

That is it folks
I have my list done for the VIB sale in November the good news is my list always get smaller and smaller with time. With every new launch I'm lemming a lot of things and with time i'm loosing interest. so only ordering from sephora at those key moment (mostly during sales) actually help me curved my appetite for new makeup.

Fluevogs are a great investment -- I have acquired several pairs over many years but you're right, they're not cheap.
Also big congrats on changing work fields and excelling at it. :)

Latest posts