Results of CoverGirl Lash Exact...

MissResha

I saw this mascara and really liked the wand so I bought it. I tried it.

By the way, I should mention that i've never used any CoverGirl mascara before in my life. When it comes to drugstore brands, Maybelline has always been my HG mascara line lol. But I decided to cheat on Maybelline with CoverGirl and here are the results:

ps) i tried to get as many angles as possible so you can see it clearly.

bare lashes**
2j4ofuo.jpg

with mascara:
90769115kp5.jpg

11871286ol1.jpg

54918030or9.jpg

89786512bt2.jpg

45658216xx4.jpg

my final thoughts:

I will definitely continue to buy this mascara alongside my Maybelline Colossal mascara (it fattens my lashes). I think using them both will make a really dramatic effect.

I paid 6.79 for it, so its worth the money. i'm pretty happy with it.

VDUB*BELLA

Wow... amazing results! Right now I am using CG's Lash Blast which I love love loooooooove! This is definately on the list to try next. Thank you!

MissResha

thanks Shug
greengrin.gif

i haven't tried that one yet, and i swear i picked it up...and sized it down next to lash exact lol. i decided to go with LE because of the wand, but i do wanna try eyelights. i will pick it up tomorrow probably and do a review with pictures
smiles.gif

you're more than welcome bella
greengrin.gif
i wanna try lashblast myself!

M.A.C. head.

OH wow. I may have to try this out. I'm getting tired of shelling out $40 for quality lashes, this is a good rec.

ShugAvery2001

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissResha
thanks Shug
greengrin.gif

i haven't tried that one yet, and i swear i picked it up...and sized it down next to lash exact lol. i decided to go with LE because of the wand, but i do wanna try eyelights.

FYI, I read a review of EyeLights on Clumps of Mascara's blog and she said that it wasn't worth 2 bucks it doesn't do what it claims AND it's irritating to the eyes...

BUYER BEWARE!
thmbdn.gif
thmbdn.gif
thmbdn.gif
thmbdn.gif

prncezz

It's hard to tell how good the mascara is unless you have pictures of your lashes bare to compare with.

KTB

I've tried the Eyelights and didn't find it fabulous. It's not awful or anything but I doubt I'll buy it again. I haven't found yet that it really makes my blue eyes pop and it hasn't done much for my step-daughter's green eyes either.

I used it today over top of Lash Blast and it's a little better. I don't find it gives my lashes enough oomph on its' own.

ThePerfectScore

I love love love this mascara. It's the best! I even tried the lashblast.. and spent $30 on Dior Show Iconic but nothing can compare to lash exact.. it gives the perfect amount of mascara without the clumps.. you can do one coat for a natural look or put on as much as you want with no clumping!

Latest posts