Retro/Keyshia Cole Inspired :)

Mrs.Timberlake

Soo..this was all out of boredom and I had nothing to do. & I was supposed to go out with my cousin for her birthday, but things happen *sigh* and I got stuck in the house. OH & AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO CANT WAIT TIL NEW MOON COMES OUT? AHH! COUNTING THE DAYS!

FACE:
Revoln Colorstay Foundation
Black Opal Concealer
Palladio Baked Bronzer
MAC Feeling Blush

EYES:
Black Opal Concealer
CoverGirl Quad (White)
88 Profusion Pallete (White&Brown)
Maybelline Lash Stiletto Liquid Liner
Maybelline GreatLash Mascara
Random Brown Pencil

LIPS:
Chapstick in Classic
Random Red Lipstick
Princessa Lip Gloss

-Inspiration-
64654.jpg

-My Version-
017-1.jpg

019-1.jpg

022-3.jpg

023-2.jpg

Thanks for viewing! I couldn't get my lips quite as dark as hers, but I did my best.
smiles.gif

DigitalRain

Gorgeous!! I love your glowy skin. Maybe a black lipstick or liner (even MAC Nightmoth lip liner) could have made the red tad darker?

nicoleh619

I love that you worked with what you have and made the look your own even if it is inspired. You look very pretty and your DIMPLES are adorable :)

Mrs.Timberlake

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicoleh619
I love that you worked with what you have and made the look your own even if it is inspired. You look very pretty and your DIMPLES are adorable :)

love.gif
aww thank you! that was so sweet of you!

Amaranth

So pretty! Definitely a good look for you.

Also, just to make you jealous...me and my boyfriend were in Vancouver last April, and guess who I met while we were out shopping. Taylor Lautner! I got to chat with him for a bit (some crazy girl was distracting his body guard so while he was gone I slid right over there, haha) and I made my bf take a picture of me and Taylor. He's much shorter than I had expected! But I'm sure you'll all be glad to know he's a super nice guy, and definitely not all too-good-for-his fans. Not yet anyway!

Mrs.Timberlake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranth
So pretty! Definitely a good look for you.

Also, just to make you jealous...me and my boyfriend were in Vancouver last April, and guess who I met while we were out shopping. Taylor Lautner! I got to chat with him for a bit (some crazy girl was distracting his body guard so while he was gone I slid right over there, haha) and I made my bf take a picture of me and Taylor. He's much shorter than I had expected! But I'm sure you'll all be glad to know he's a super nice guy, and definitely not all too-good-for-his fans. Not yet anyway!

i soo hate you! lol i am so jealous! me & my friend fight over him all the time!

Amaranth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.Timberlake
i soo hate you! lol i am so jealous! me & my friend fight over him all the time!

Haha yeah, definitely better looking than whats-his-face vampire guy there, IMO. Robert someone-or-other. You know who I mean
smiles.gif
Edward. I don't find him sexy at all, he was MUCH sexier in my brain when I was reading the books. Come to think of it, Bella looked more like me when I read the books too haha.

Taylor's got a pretty tight bod too. I can honestly say that I had tickets to the gun show haha! Aww...he's also clearly 17
ssad.gif

Mrs.Timberlake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amaranth
Haha yeah, definitely better looking than whats-his-face vampire guy there, IMO. Robert someone-or-other. You know who I mean
smiles.gif
Edward. I don't find him sexy at all, he was MUCH sexier in my brain when I was reading the books. Come to think of it, Bella looked more like me when I read the books too haha.

Taylor's got a pretty tight bod too. I can honestly say that I had tickets to the gun show haha! Aww...he's also clearly 17
ssad.gif

lol well, i'll be 16 in 3 weeks, so it's great for me!
smiles.gif
haha

LMD84

i think this looks beautiful! and i like that you have used lighter red lips! looks great during the day and then you could add a black gloss to sex it up at night to get a colour like the one in the pic!

thanks for sharing!
smiles.gif