Returning products

Status
Not open for further replies.

eye_pr0mise

I got my makeup done at MAC today.
And I had to spend at least $50
(by the way, why is that?) Ive never
gotten my makeup done w MAC before
so i dont really kno how that part works.

anyway all i really wanted after the makeup
was done was to purchase some blot powder.
but then i had to spend $50 sooooo i ended up
buying lashes and some other stuff i didnt really
need/want. i just picked up anything i could find.
(which was e/s in a color i wasnt too interested
in and some sponges which i dont need @ all)

to get to the point:
i wanted to kno if i exchange them to get something
else. will my MA still get the commission from the
exchange, or will the new MA get the commission?

erine1881

mac requires a $50 purchase for makeup applications done fri-sun and on holidays. the reason for this is because we are no longer in the business of doing free makeup. they changed the purchase policy back in september because all we did all day every day was free makeup. people would come in for an appointment, which takes artists away from the floor. when they are off the floor, they can't sell products. and when they can't sell products, the company looses money. so now if you want your makeup done fri-sun or on a holiday, you must purchase $50.

if you didn't want to buy anything, you shouldn't have gotten your makeup done. and you shouldn't have just grabbed stuff that you didn't need. if you needed blot powder, why not buy two of em and replacement sponges for it? that way you have a backup. besides, lashes can't be returned anyway.

you can exchange it for something else that you need (which you should have bought in the first place), but you can't return it. if you were to return it, you'd be stealing from the company. a $50 required purchase means IT'S REQUIRED. it doesn't mean buy it so you can cheat the company out of getting your makeup done for free by returning the product later, which fyi gets thrown away when its returned.

eye_pr0mise

Quote:
Originally Posted by erine1881
mac requires a $50 purchase for makeup applications done fri-sun and on holidays. the reason for this is because we are no longer in the business of doing free makeup. they changed the purchase policy back in september because all we did all day every day was free makeup. people would come in for an appointment, which takes artists away from the floor. when they are off the floor, they can't sell products. and when they can't sell products, the company looses money. so now if you want your makeup done fri-sun or on a holiday, you must purchase $50.

if you didn't want to buy anything, you shouldn't have gotten your makeup done. and you shouldn't have just grabbed stuff that you didn't need. if you needed blot powder, why not buy two of em and replacement sponges for it? that way you have a backup. besides, lashes can't be returned anyway.

you can exchange it for something else that you need (which you should have bought in the first place), but you can't return it. if you were to return it, you'd be stealing from the company. a $50 required purchase means IT'S REQUIRED. it doesn't mean buy it so you can cheat the company out of getting your makeup done for free by returning the product later, which fyi gets thrown away when its returned.

wow. my dear you have taken everything
i said ALL wrong. first of i am NOT trying to cheat the company in anyway and have not had the slightest thought of doing so. i kno the requirements for getting my makeup done there. and i also kno that i SHoULD have picked something that i would have actually use. but i didnt have time i was already running late so i just picked anything.

also i am NOT trying to return anything. nor am i or was i ever planning on returning the eyelashes.

my question was merely asking whether or not the commission would go to my original MA or the new MA that will help me when i EXCHANGE the product.

lara

Quote:
Originally Posted by eye_pr0mise
i kno the requirements for getting my makeup done there.

...really?

Quote:
Ive never

And...

Quote:
And I had to spend at least $50
(by the way, why is that?) Ive never

anyway all i really wanted ... was to purchase some blot powder.

You just answered your own question.

MAC_Whore

We may be moderators, but we are also members who have opinions, logic and information that we would like to share.

That aside, I think there has been a lot of chaffing in this thread, so I'm going to close it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts