Returning to MAC?

lkillie

I tried searching this topic, but only came up with posts from a few years ago. Is MAC's return policy still 30 days? That's what the SA told me today when I tried to return my cream contour (just never really loved it). I thought I had read somewhere else online that as long as I had the receipt I was good to go.

If I can't return it, I don't know what to do with my cream contour color. I don't want it to waste, you know?

naayla2012

I returned the Mac Foundation as I didn't like it, I returned it with in 2 weeks, but am pretty sure they have a 30 day return policy, could you maybe ring and ask them?

CaseyC

Ok so freestabding Mac stores its a strict 30days with a receipt if you keep it longer well you're just out of luck 30days is an appropriate amount of time to figure if you like it or not if you have had it for months or even years SMH if I ran a store of any kind I would flat out say no (now this isn't about you but I've had an experience like this) a lady returned something she bought in 2005 because she just dosnt care for the color anymore, Now mind you she had already hit pan we had to tell her no most partner locations will do up 90 days and after that or without a receipt you get a partial refund. It's impulse purchases that get returned is the reason macs prices goes up cause most cosmetics brands any returns are automatically damaged out and non resellable. So rule of thumb if you have it for 3weeks and don't like it then return but after that just gotta bite the bullet and either pitch it or use i towards the b2m program