Returning?

~~Queenofshuz~~

just a quick question......I was at my M.A.C counter about a week ago and I got the Studio Tech foundation.....I've used it for about three days..maybe four.....and I really don't care for it.....it just looks very cakey and it creases very easy.....I've been using a foundation brush to apply it and I've been trying not to use too much.....it looks great when I finish and spray with the Fix spray but when you look closely at my face it's very cakey and my skin looks old.......so.......my question is.....can I return it?......it was $27 and I really don't want to waste that money.....only problem is....the box was accidentally thrown away.....I just want a foundation that makes my face look flawless and covers up some minor acne scars while still looking young and natural.......second question is....would you recommend any companies?......I know Bobby Brown is big on the natural look so I was thinking of going there but....I dunno.......so....any suggestions?.......

thank you in advance so much for all your help

~~Kiersten~~

mac_obsession

Yeah you can return it
smiles.gif
I dont think you need the box, maybe the receipt, but probably not even that. When you bought it did you give your name and info? If so they'll have a receipt of it in the computer, and it shouldnt be a problem to return or exchange it. Macs return policy is like the best Ive ever seen. They shouldnt give you any problems at all
smiles.gif
HTH!

pinkmilk

I HATE cakey makeup!!!

I also bought the studio tech and found it too thick and cakey as well and decided to use it only for performaces and stuff... So i bought Studio Fix, its a powder foundation. I use my foundation brush with water on it and dip it into the compact and then apply a thin layer [just enough to conceal my acne scars]. It makes my skin look pretty flawless.

Then i use blot powder to take my oilyness away...

It pretty much does the trick for me.

HTH!

Shawna

I bought the select moisturecover concealer and had it for 3 months. I only used it 2 or 3 times, but I hated it. I brought it back with no box and no receipt, and they gave me a store credit (which was gone instantly
tong.gif
) I don't think you'll have any problems.