returns to stilacosmetics.com

poddygirl

Argh! My Kitten e/s pallette (and shadow wash) arrived today from .com. Unfortunately, 2 of the shadows were crushed to bits. Thanks DHL
thmbdn.gif

Anyone have experience with getting return authorizations #s from Stila? Typically I find companies that require these authorization numbers to be a pain to deal with - hopefully Stila will prove me wrong! I've shot customer care an email explaining the situation - just wondering how prompt the response will be.

Off to order the pallette from Sephora - quicker delivery, God bless UPS!

sara13

Quote:
Originally Posted by poddygirl
Argh! My Kitten e/s pallette (and shadow wash) arrived today from .com. Unfortunately, 2 of the shadows were crushed to bits. Thanks DHL
thmbdn.gif

Anyone have experience with getting return authorizations #s from Stila? Typically I find companies that require these authorization numbers to be a pain to deal with - hopefully Stila will prove me wrong! I've shot customer care an email explaining the situation - just wondering how prompt the response will be.

Off to order the pallette from Sephora - quicker delivery, God bless UPS!

I've had no issues. Carla got back to me within a couple hours with a return authorization number and it was credited back to me.

poddygirl

I did eventually get an RA number but it took me 4 days. No one seemed to be answering the custcare # either, it would always just go straight to voicemail. I did leave a voice mail and get no call back. However, after a second email I did get an immediate response.

While I love Stila products this experience has kind of soured me on ordering directly from them (plus the l-o-n-g delivery time) so will most likely order from Sephora in future. There's too much competition for our $$ to have anything less than first rate service!

SkylarV217

Sorry you had such a bad experience , I completely agree that you when you are paying so much money for a product you deserve the best service. Did you put in a complaint with DHL ? You probably need to. They should know to be better with their packages.

Latest posts