Reviews on the ArtDeco line Please

V15U4L_3RR0R

I'm looking for reviews on this whole line basically. I'm definitely going to buy the eye shadow base but I was wondering what their Eyeshadows and Foundations were like mostly but any other reviews are welcome.

Thanks in advance ladies!
xxx

Nadeshda

The eyeshadows are really really nice. Nicely pigmented, really smooth, and they last really well (I use concealer as a base).

I have their Double Finish Foundation, it's a cream-to-powder formula that basically turns to powder by itself, no need to set it. It spreads and covers really well, but it rubs off (like if you blow your nose or something).

I have also tried two of their concealers; one of them was the Perfect Teint (YSL Touche Eclat dupe) and it's BRILLIANT! Nice coverage, amazing texture, and it stayed on all day long, without being set with powder. Love it, love it, love it! The other one I've tried is the camouflage cream concealer. I'm not too crazy about that one... it's increadibly thick, you need to apply it wil a concealer brush with small taps, and let it stay on your skin for a bit to warm it up. The coverage is nice, but you really have to set it with powder, or it'll set in your small lines, dissapear and basically look yucky. lol

I've also given their blushes a go, they also have a nice pigmentation and are really worth it
winks.gif

Ikara

I have they eyeshadow base which I think it's fine, it does the job so it's worth trying.
And I've also tried their eyeshadows which I think they are Ok, I don't really like the packaging and they are so small! the color payoff ant texture is ok