Revlon ColorBurst matte balm

allthingsglam

I love love theses I have found a new love I picked up shameless then went back to get standout both are so beautiful post your matte balm pic here these are well worth the price they go on so pretty and smooth and they make my lips feel soooooo good I'm in love I can't wait to collect them all revlon really did a excellent job I love revlon and now I'm completely back I want everything revlon lol

thejwlife

I don't think they're LE. I've seen lots of stores restock and a few have set up perm spots on the Revlon display.

mrsdoubtfire33

I don't think they're LE. I've seen lots of stores restock and a few have set up perm spots on the Revlon display.
I guess it depends on your area because where I live stores are sold out of lots of colors and they are not restocking any of them. Shameless is not available in any of the stores that once had them where I live.

NiaStacks

Just discovered this amazing product, I have unapologetic (210) Omg I love it, the feel, smell, etc kudos to Revlon! Great product

miss0annette

Today was my lucky day at my Target. I found Unapologetic untouched and still sealed. It was the only one left. It was meant to be!
pompom.gif

miss0annette

It was the Same for me, when I found that shade, its super cute and I love the toothpaste smell
I've been searching for it for weeks. Usually I would find one but it was always open and really gross from people touching it. So glad I got lucky today! It's an awesome color.