Revlon Colorstay in NC37

GlamQueen21

Has anyone tried their foundation? It's so amazing!! It has good coverage and gives you a natural flawless look and it's transfer resitant. They have one for Normal/Dry Skin and Combination/Oliy Skin. I wore it today and set it with my MAC Studio Fix Powder and it's amazing! If anyone owns Studio Fix Fluid Foundation and the Revlon Color Stay Foundation, how does it compare?

jinxii

Re: Revlon Color Stay Foundation

I use Revlon Colorstay and I love it as well, way more than I do my SFF ( I rarely use my sff, I prefer studio fix powder) but I LOVE revlon colorstay, I like the mineral version for the summer as well as mixing the liquid foundation in with some of my moisturizer and making a tinted moisturizer from it, even after mixing it with lotion its tranfer resistant!

TISH1124

I am going to try this..I have never worn a Drugstore foundation...But I always wanted to try one to see how they compare.

Smokin' Jo

Can anyone recommend a color match for C4/NC35, combination/oily skin?

jinxii

Tish, Revlon Colorstay is the ONLY drugstore foundation I will use, I like it that much. its the perfect foundation for hot weather, or if for some reason you decided to wear foundation to the water park (haha) its pretty much budge proof, more waterproof than MUFE's foundations even.
it is full coverage though, so for everyday I use MUFE Face and Body.

TISH1124

What match would NC45 be do you know ...Or do I bust them all open in the store LOL

TISH1124

^^ Fabulous Thanks.....

I would have probably been hearing ..

***Security on Aisle 8 ***

luckycharms

Drugstore make-ups was never my favorite before because I had this addiction to Mac and other popular cosmetic brands. But I tried to use Revlon's Colorstay Liquid Foundation and love it !
thmbup.gif

It really gives full coverage, it is long lasting, oil free and it looks like I didn't apply a foundation. I still love my SFF but Revlon's Colorstay is a great alternative.
In my opinion ..Revlon Colorstay is a must try, must have cosmetic !

jinxii

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
^^ Fabulous Thanks.....

I would have probably been hearing ..

***Security on Aisle 8 ***

hahahaha
lol.gif

Meisje

I have been loyal to this for 10 years. It has a nice finish and stays on until I wash it off, despite my oily skin.

chellaxx

i really want to try this, but its a drugstore brand which means i have to pick my own shade and im TERRIBLE at that!

could anyone recommend a match for nc42/43?

TIA!

angied

I dont own the Studio fix....but I love the colorstay....I have tried many drugstore foundations and this is the only one that really stays on my skin...it is definately my HG foundation.

vivaXglamlove

I loveeee this foundation! I bought the lightest shade to add to my Sff. I also love to wear it alone. I keeps my oily skin matte all day.

Karen_B

I have it in Buff (I'm NC200 in MAC Hyperreal), and I think it's OK. The smell isn't too pleasant though...

Dreamergirl3

Quote:
Originally Posted by freshsheen.
I'm an NC25 in MAC studio fix fluid and wear 300 Golden Beige In Revlon Colorstay for Oily/Combo.

Here's a pic of me wearing it.

http://i42.tinypic.com/34i3io6.jpg

Thanks a lot for this! I usually wear Buff, and I'm NC25 as well. I always found it to be a bit on the grey/ashy side on me, but liked the coverage enough to forgive that. I will definitely be checking out Golden Beige!

KeshieShimmer

I love this stuff. I just wish that they had a wider range for WOC. They have caramel and then a dark chocolate. Like nothing in between. I know in the warmer months I'm going to have to mix them.

milamonster

many people have told me that this doesn't show up with a whitish cast and they use it for thier photo shoots. Anyonoe else can testify to this?
also does it matter whch formula?

mizuki~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamergirl3
Thanks a lot for this! I usually wear Buff, and I'm NC25 as well. I always found it to be a bit on the grey/ashy side on me, but liked the coverage enough to forgive that. I will definitely be checking out Golden Beige!

Let us know how Golden Beige works out for you! I always thought Buff or Sand Beige would be right for me (NC25)