Revlon Gucci Westman collection ***mint green polish***

shimmercoconut

Does anyone have info on this collection? I want to make sure I check it out the day it hits stores so I can snatch up the mint green nail polish and the lilac.

jenee.sum

Hey, where are you? This collection is now out in Canada at Shoppers Drug Mart ($6.49 for the nail polishes). I have both Minted and Lilac Pastelle. In fact, I went back and got back ups of each cuz i love it so much.
tong.gif
I say with 2 good coats it's opaque. They are such pretty colours. I'm so sad it's LE. I have the Lilac one on right now. If you want pics and swatches let me know.

I would love to see pics and swatches!! I bought the taupe and peach ones...now debating whether I need the green and purple...i have soo many minty greens now already ...wondering if its a dupe of others...

THANKS!

shimmercoconut

Hi, I am in NYC but the drugstores around me are very lame. They only got the Photo ready fd last week. Anyway I saw maybelline also had a cute mint green and peach...I didn't get it though!! I regret not getting the peach it was so cute and pastel, its what I thought China glaze peachy keen would be

LMD84

i have seen a couple of pics floating about inline... i wonder when the uk will get it
smiles.gif
looks very pretty!

shimmercoconut

omg i saw pics of the entire collection, there is a lilac lipgloss!!!I am still waiting for this to hit NYC drugstores...taking forever! Vex in the city's blog has gorgeous swatches of this collection

ruthless

Have the green and the taupe. Got the essie lavender so didn't really feel the need to pick this polish up.

Latest posts