Revlon skinlights users- HELP :(

Gadook

I got natural light and i'm soooooooo happy with it, but..
It tends to loose it's beautiful shine in just a little while on me.

what do you do? powder on top of it, near it, underneath it?

thank!
yahoo.gif

Gadook

Yeah, I do, and it make every other makeup producte stay all day long, but the shimmer in the skinlights is still very short lived :p

VeganChick

What are you using it as? (like highlight on your cheeks?) Does the color disappear also, or just the shimmery-ness?

Gadook

I use it as a highlight, and the shimmer is what fades, which is annoying because that's what I got it for ;\

VeganChick

Is it's just the shimmer that's fading and not the color itself, then it's not a primer problem. It's the surface that's wearing away. I would experiment with different powders to see what will set the shimmer without changing the look too much. I had a thought about mixing it with primer, but I'm not sure if that would work at all...

On a side note, I have the exact opposite problem with these as you. Mine melt into creases, but the shimmer stays with the product. (I need to invest in a primer...)

Edie

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeganChick
Is it's just the shimmer that's fading and not the color itself, then it's not a primer problem. It's the surface that's wearing away. I would experiment with different powders to see what will set the shimmer without changing the look too much. I had a thought about mixing it with primer, but I'm not sure if that would work at all...

On a side note, I have the exact opposite problem with these as you. Mine melt into creases, but the shimmer stays with the product. (I need to invest in a primer...)

Agree. I use a translucent powder (showface) over the top of it and seems to last a whole night for me...although I wouldn't say mine is a shimmer though, its more of a glowy-look. (i have the deeper tan colour)

why-o-why did they stop making this stuff?? Im in LOVE with it!

VeganChick

It's even worse that they stopped making the Skinlight foundation! That was my brief HG...

I thought we were talking about the Skinlights creme eyeshadows, my bad. My recs still stand though.