Revlon skinlights

MACaddict08

Has anyone tried this? is it good, bad?
smiles.gif

xiahe

revlon skinlights cream e/s? it's actually pretty decent despite the fact that revlon cream shadows get a bad rep for creasing horribly...but actually mine lasted for quite awhile (and i wore the second shade (from left) on the lid and the third shade (from left) on the inner corners and blended to prom!) - you'll probably have to reapply after awhile - but the colors are pretty!

brandiisamonkey

I use the face illuminator mixed with my moisturizer before using my Be (I got the idea from Mischevious on here) and its awesome, it makes my face look so much brighter!

jess98765

i tried the illuminator before i brought my strobe cream to use as a base for my foundation as well as sometimes to wear alone as a tinted moisutrisor kinda thing. i thought it was fantastic till i began using strobe cream! the illuminator IMO is a little to oily for my liking and the smell smells kinda funky over a while.... but its a great product for glowing effects
smiles.gif

xiahe

Quote:
Originally Posted by MACaddict08
oh really?...well i was actually talking about the foundation and face illuminators but thanks!

lol sorry...there are the cream shadows called skinlights (08) as well.

user79

Yeah I think the fluid is comparable to strobe cream, I mix it with my moisturizer and you could add it to foundation. But then again, I haven't used strobe cream so I'm not sure how it compares. I like it though, only the shades are a bit limiting.

Trashley

I have a the skin brightener it's just a really oily shiny tinted moiusturizer i guess you could say. it looks really bad imo... especially on my skin. i didn't like it at all.

macaddictgirlie

I got the idea from MissChiveous to mix it with my moisturizer and wear under my Bare Minerals. I love it. In my opinion I like it better than strobecream.