Ridiculous Haul

girlsaidwhat

: )

Ok. So...I have...unconventional relationships.
I have...a houseboy. He's 22, adorable, and keeps my house very clean. He also likes to spoil me with MAC.

He was away for two weeks in Afghanistan (a med-evac mission) and I just saw him for the first time since, tonight. While he was gone, he was missing me...so he went to the MAC site and ordered every LE eyeshadow he could find that he knew I didn't already own.

So...he brought me a surprise box tonight of 24 eyeshadows (!!!!!) AND a quad I didn't have to boot. (!!!) Not to mention two cases of different kinds of wine from Germany, where he refueled out of...

(and I haven't even mentioned the the batch of homemade chocolate chip walnut cookies he baked for me yesterday, along with a batch of rumballs which I also like a lot!)

I'm feeling very spoiled tonight. It's going to take me /forever/ to depot all of these puppies, and I need two new palettes (!) but there are way worse things to "complain" about. ::laughing::

Here is the list of colors he brought me (not in order), and a picture too:

A Little Folie
Lightshade
Rose Blanc
Light Ray
Daisychain
Rite of Spring
Seedling
Wishful
Blue Storm
Moonflower
Parrot
Big T
Floral Fantasy
Charred
Alum
Memorabilia
Clue
Slip Pink
Scene 1
Frisco
Pink Source
Jete
Going Bananas
Fab & Flashy

and the quad: Gentle Fume
smiles.gif

Boy am I going to have fun for the next few days, at least!!
(Every woman needs a good houseboy....
winks.gif
)

graucho.gif

Oh....and you'll see in the picture the "Keeper of the Haul"....my dawg Beanie...
smiles.gif

haul1.10.08

almmaaa

wow Lucky, that guys a KEEPER!!!! I hope u appreciate him and have alot of fun with him and treat him good, not like other girls that are disgraceful!!!!! Cute doggy!!!!

xIxSkyDancerxIx

Quote:
does this houseboy have any houseboy brothers?? lol

^^^+100000000000000

I want a houseboy lol. My bf bought me like... 6 things from MAC and told me that it was enough.. *pouts. Have fun with him AND your haul.
winks.gif

Ms. Z

Oh look at all those pretty eye shadows!
drools.gif
Cute dog too!

Ah, what is a houseboy (that is not something I have ever heard except for in old movies)?