Ridiculously impractical dress thread.

Bbsbabe612

moz-screenshot.jpg
2945914193_6f802710f9.jpg

miss sha

Quote:
Originally Posted by frocher
This is gorgoeus in an Edith Whartonish sort of way.

c198a.jpg

This is beautiful! I agree, I'd love to get married in this as well. Too bad I bet it's a million dollar dress.

Makeup Emporium

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bbsbabe612
moz-screenshot.jpg
2945914193_6f802710f9.jpg

I don't necessarily want the dress but I would like the body to be ABLE to wear the dress!!
lol.gif

BlueMoonDoll

papercoutureqf9.jpg

Not only are they amazingly beautiful, but these dresses are made from paper. Dresses by Papier Couture.

bee_costume.jpg

And this would be perfect for running to the market.....

lydiard_dresses_3_470x336_349x470.jpg

And this would be perfect for parent-teacher night!

1938186100_122595ab8b.jpg

I could wear this out with the girls, right?

paris-fashion-week.jpg

Date night maybe? Men like red, right?

I obviously have a crazy attraction to ball gowns....

Civies

Have to agree with luvsic here .. Christian Dior Spring 2007 must be one of my favourite collections EVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR .

I mean can you resist ..

33o48l4.jpg

2rr1h0p.jpg

35d9vg7.jpg

2il0o5w.jpg

BlueMoonDoll

S.S Black Orchid--Love those! Except the onesie inspired piece...Simply not my style is all. But the dresses are fabulous

LatteQueen

I've never understood that outfit that Jennifer is wearing..I've seen far less material on celebrities..such as Lil' Kim and her exposed breast with the pasty and Diana R. touching it..lol..
Or Marilyn Manson's ex-girlfriend who starred in Charmed who wore that outfit with the back cut out and exposed her buttocks..

User27

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueMoonDoll

And this would be perfect for running to the market.....

lydiard_dresses_3_470x336_349x470.jpg

This seems so Victorian. I have a feeling I'm going to dread asking but how much does this cost? Reminds me of something on the cover of an Anya Seton novel but it's freaking gorgeous.

BlueMoonDoll

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casadalinnis
This seems so Victorian. I have a feeling I'm going to dread asking but how much does this cost? Reminds me of something on the cover of an Anya Seton novel but it's freaking gorgeous.

I have no idea! It is in a museum, actually. It is either a movie piece or in fantastic, preserved shape. But I think it is a movie piece. It is gorgeous though and it would cover everything but my girls...and then I'd put every Victorian lady to shame with my love pillows...

Latest posts