Rihanna ❤❤❤ MAC for 2013

aradhana

i received my goodies today. i got boy, heaux and the drops. i only swatched the drops on my hand, but i think their effect will be subtle on my skintone, especially when i compare with bronze hero drops, which are much more bronzey...

i didn't get the blush, but i'm kinda curious...maybe i would consider it in the fall if it comes back?

That1980sGirl

Seeing swatches and I'm regretting not getting the luster drops, does anyone know if they're coming back in the fall?

aradhana

I don't know whether or not they're coming back, but I think thereks probably a dupe out there...like maybe one of the NARS multples for example...

MissTT

My Heau and RiRi Boy are due today. To be honest I'm kind of over them after the fiasco that took place trying to get them. Glad they shipped earlier than projected though. How are folks using the lustre drops? I'm afraid they wouldn't look good mixed with foundation when I have oily skin.

BeautyByLele

My Heau and RiRi Boy are due today. To be honest I'm kind of over them after the fiasco that took place trying to get them. Glad they shipped earlier than projected though. How are folks using the lustre drops? I'm afraid they wouldn't look good mixed with foundation when I have oily skin.
I havent used them yet but I do plan to mix it with my foundation (although my skin is dry)
-just a little though because, I dont wanna go overboard) !!! Also I plan to use it as a cheekbone highlight and use my fingers to apply. I will be testing it out this weekend

aradhana

i don't put them on the pore-y part of the cheek...just on the high part of the cheek bones, and slightly blend them into the brow area. i don't find them as shimmery as the strobe liquid either...dunno if that helps!

aradhana

It does. Thanks. I dont want to look glittery or shiny. Just slightly glowy.
i don't find they look too shiny...especially on my skintone (which is pretty similar to yours). especially in this particular shade. i should point out though that i don't mix them into my foundation, i just pat them into my skin after applying my tinted moisturizer or foundation.

Latest posts