Rihanna's lipstick at the Chanel show....please give me dupes!

BadBadGirl

thmbup.gif

003-11.jpg

GlitterGeet

I have a lip color that looks pretty much like this. It's Chanel Metal Garnet. It looks just like what she has on her lips!

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShockBunnie
Reminds me of a FOTD I saw yesterday... Kat Von D - Homegirl
http://www.specktra.net/forum/f166/t...lassic-151039/

I was thinking the same thing...I have been stalking Sephora for weeks waiting on this to come back in stock

I like Hipster but it is a Frost and looks more Frosty than this on me...It also kind of reminds me of Darkside Lipstick by MAC

User67

My God she always looks so fabulous. I always wonder what foundation shade she uses, maybe an NC42-NC45. Sorry no suggestions on her lips.

User67

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolategoddes
if i could spend a day with her stylist! *sigh*

I know right!

revinn

She looks gorgeous; the makeup, the outfit.. But that HAIR! It looks like she someone gave her a swirlie in the toilet!

Er, anyway..For the lips, maybe Hang Up, with a slightly more frosty lipglass over it?

devin

It looks like it could be similar to MAC Dare you. She can pull of any lip color and look just fabulous!

Meisje

A less expensive dupe is Revlon's Blackberry. I have it and it looks JUST like that on me. Attached is a pic --- the Blackberry looks much lighter than it really is because I was in bright sunlight.

Latest posts