Rimmel Fix & Perfect Foundation Primer

MadchenRogue

This product caught my eye about a week ago at Walmart. It is priced around 6$ and change. For the price its a great product. Mind you, I have never used facial primer b4, just a moisturizer. But this primer truly helps minimize my pores and my foundation (maybellines mouse...) truly lasts even longer with this product.
When you get it, it is NOT a clear gel like other primers in the market. It has an orange tint to it. Which is great considering it is Spring and gives those with fair skin-tones a little glow.
I highly recommend this product !!!
thmbup.gif

sinergy

my sister used this for awhile, she said it worked great, I am always tempted to buy it when im wandering thru the cosmetic isles at walmart, maybe ill give it a try. thanks for the info!

MadchenRogue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyclothymic
Hi!

Thanks for the recommendation. Do you think this primer would work with MAC NC25 skin tone?

Thanks!

You should not have a problem at all. In fact, I have a friend that has the complexion of Halle Berry and it works like a charm on her.
thmbup.gif

Candy Christ

I USED to use this until I realized that it was making me dry, flaky, wrinkly, and orange! I was about an NC35/40 when I used it and it made me look orange, even though I was tan. I don't like it one bit.

MadchenRogue

I do have oily skin (t-zone) and I use just a little bit. As for the orange look, If you apply it all over the face, it may look peachy/orange, this is true. Which is why I recommend only using a pea size amount of the product on the areas where your pores are large ( nose, chin--for example). But my recommendation is to first : ( after you have washed your face and patted it dry) apply the rimmel pore minimizer, then your moisturizer ( i use equate brand of the oil of olay dupe--non greasy, great for oily to normal skin--cheap too). After a couple of minutes then use your foundation. You will see the results.

Ornellamoran

I use the Rimmel fix and perfect foundation primer with maybelline dream matte mouse foundation and it works wonders
smiles.gif

It helps my face have a more "dewy" type of look. I love this product!

pink_lily82

I bought this during the winter and did not like it at all. It emphasized my dry skin and made me look flaky. I decided to use it the other day and really liked it. I do think that if you tend to have dry skin, this may not be the product for you. But if you have oily skin (as I do in the summer), this works pretty well. As for the orangey-look, I'm NC30 and I haven't had a problem with it. I think the trick is to use a small amount and blend it in well. I'm really liking this product for the summer since it's hot here and helps my foundation stay on all day.

ClaireAvril

i've been using this primer for a while after finging the mac primer to expensive. it works very well on my NW45 skin. Whenever i see it on sale i pick up a couple. Wouldn't use anything else.

yu.neek

Im not sure how I feel about this primer. Everytime I put it on, I feel like I'm putting foundation on my face because of the colour.. I dont think it makes my foundation go on any better, but it does keep it on for longer.. its orange, but goes on clear on my skin.. and i dont know if this is the culprit.. but i recently got like 4 pimples on my cheek after a few days of using this.. im not sure if it was a result of this primer or my new shiseido moisturizer! I'd give the primer 3 stars of out 5.. I just hope it's not what is breaking me out! I hardly ever break out!!