Rimmel Glam Eyes Mascara

TamiChoi

So, I like to try different mascaras. [i
heart.gif
Lengthening, less clumps, and volume mascaras]
I was wondering if anyone tried this mascara and has pics of their lashes or have good reviews about it.
Thanks!

[sorry if this is a repost]

Kiss and Makeup

Quote:
Originally Posted by TamiChoi
thanks! lol. i should've searched! newbie
th_dunno.gif

It's no problem! Honestly, it seems like I only look through the same few threads, and I just figured out how to seach. And if you'd have searched and found it, I wouldn't be itching to buy the new mascara!
th_DANCE.gif
I'm so weary about mascaras, so it's good to know it comes so highly reviewed. I'm glad you asked, and I'm glad I was able to find the forum so I could read reviews.

widdershins

I don't have any pics, but I just got this at Target for $4.99 and I really like it! Definitely a lot of bang for your buck!

TamiChoi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiss and Makeup
It's no problem! Honestly, it seems like I only look through the same few threads, and I just figured out how to seach. And if you'd have searched and found it, I wouldn't be itching to buy the new mascara!
th_DANCE.gif
I'm so weary about mascaras, so it's good to know it comes so highly reviewed. I'm glad you asked, and I'm glad I was able to find the forum so I could read reviews.

thmbup.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by widdershins
I don't have any pics, but I just got this at Target for $4.99 and I really like it! Definitely a lot of bang for your buck!

I know! I was there yesterday, but couldn't decide which one to take. I forget what the other one was called. I'll probably go back and pick this up for sure!
greengrin.gif

Latest posts