Rimmel moisture lipstick

makeupmadb

Re: Rimmel Moisture Renew Lipstick

No problem, glad to help!
smiles.gif

TISH1124

I love the colors of the Rimmel lipgloss ... but I can't get pass the smell...ughhh
Does the lipstick have the same scent

makeupmadb

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
I love the colors of the Rimmel lipgloss ... but I can't get pass the smell...ughhh
Does the lipstick have the same scent

No these smell absolutely gorgeous! I believe they do have an older type lipstick called renew moisture, but just to make everyone aware this is called moisture renew. Here is a product image:
prod_moistureRenew.gif

LIlyeuhh

Hi makeupmadb! i'm really interested by the Coral lipstick swatch, because I just bought this lipstick but in Coral Queen and I don't like the loud pinkish tone on my fair skin! I guess I tested the Soft Coral one, but picked up the wrong one!

makeupmadb

Quote:
Originally Posted by LIlyeuhh
Hi makeupmadb! i'm really interested by the Coral lipstick swatch, because I just bought this lipstick but in Coral Queen and I don't like the loud pinkish tone on my fair skin! I guess I tested the Soft Coral one, but picked up the wrong one!

Hiya LIlyeuhh! Sorry to take a while to reply, my laptop broke!
Yes I think Coral Queen is more bold, though I haven't looked at that colour in store, or perhaps have and decided it's too bold for me. How frustrating, I bet someone put the lipstick back in the wrong place which is so annoying!

I too am fair, Soft Coral is a gorgeous light colour, perfect. I also love Nude Delight, it's great under most lipglosses.

makeupmadb

Just recieved one from Rimmel through the mail, once a month they do competitions to win one of 10,000 new products!
Diva Red - such a bright red, don't think I can get away with it though!
tong.gif

Also recieved a foundation previously
smiles.gif