RIP Bea Arthur :(

CosmePro

Hearing this made me sooo sad. She was a funny lady and I enjoyed her work immensely. She will be missed.

MzzRach

What a class act she was. I loved her deadpan humour, and she was truly a groundbreaker in her field. May she rest in peace, my thoughts are with her family.

Lauren1981

i'm so sad!!
first sophia now dorothy
i was actually watching the season 2 dvd when my cousin text me that she died
i LOVE LOVE LOVE the golden girls

MiCHiE

I heard Saturday. May she RIP. I love The Golden Girls! She'll live on thru my DVDs.

TISH1124

So Sad...She has brought a lot of smiles and hollas to a lot of people!! She and her humor will be terribly missed

BEA2LS

i heard this the other day, it made me sad
ssad.gif

kaliraksha

=( I read about it too, it's so sad. The Golden Girls reminds me so much of my fiesty little grandmother.

Ernie

I was sad when I heard this, the Golden Girls got me through some hard times I had to spend laying on my couch. That and Designing Women were my 2 favorites.

Shimmer

I freaking loved the Golden Girls. "Thank You For Being a Friend" is one of my ringtones on my BB.

BRosa

She was one of the greatest actors out there. I love the GG so much, I know by memory most of the dialogues, they always make me laugh. RIP Bea.

lipshock

Golden Girls was my show, I tell ya. Sex and the City doesn't have anything on those women. =D

I am so sad about Bea's passing.
cry.gif
She was by far my favourite GG. I own all the seasons on DVD and I don't go a day without watching at least one episode.

One of my favourite Dorothy's moment is where she finds out Sophia has been hiding money and she offers to make her some tea, telling her "It'll relax you..." with this devious look on her face. So, Sophia tells Rose to taste it and Dorothy screams out, "ROSE, DON'T! ...that tea is for my mommy.." HYSTERICAL!

BRosa

Quote:
Originally Posted by lipshock
Golden Girls was my show, I tell ya. Sex and the City doesn't have anything on those women. =D

I am so sad about Bea's passing.
cry.gif
She was by far my favourite GG. I own all the seasons on DVD and I don't go a day without watching at least one episode.

One of my favourite Dorothy's moment is where she finds out Sophia has been hiding money and she offers to make her some tea, telling her "It'll relax you..." with this devious look on her face. So, Sophia tells Rose to taste it and Dorothy screams out, "ROSE, DON'T! ...that tea is for my mommy.." HYSTERICAL!

Ahahaaa, that's a good one! Yeah, I like how she looked at the camera or as if looking at the audience every time the other girls said something silly.
lol.gif