RIP Brill

Padmita

I'm sorry if this is a stupid question, but I really have no idea - is Brill e/s a regular shadow or was it a LE? Because I can't remember having ever seen it at my store or counter, and I really *want* this colour...

Isis

I'm sure they've got it even if it's not out on the display. My store has so many they have a couple of little trays full that they keep behind the regular eye shadow tiers.

Isis

Well if it has been, it's still very much available online and in the stores. I plan to find out if it's been discontinued or not tomorrow.

Padmita

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairladyZ
Well if it has been, it's still very much available online and in the stores. I plan to find out if it's been discontinued or not tomorrow.

If you find out, please post it here
smiles.gif
!

Isis

Quote:
Originally Posted by Padmita
If you find out, please post it here
smiles.gif
!

I called the NYC pro store, it's has been discontinued. But there im sure there is plenty left online if your store is out
smiles.gif
I'm actually surprised you don't have it yet from the FOTDs you do. Deffinitelly get it! I think you'll really like it.

Padmita

I went to both my store and counter and neither had it anymore
ssad.gif
... I will have to look elsewhere for it!

Isis

AW NO!
ssad.gif
gloss.com is sold out but sigwig mentioned it's still at the MAC website.

Isis

Go figure... I wish they'd mark the ones that are discontinued! But that would make life easy so why do it :roll:
Anyway, I just had a thought. If you can't get a hold of Brill. NARS Heart of Glass (ice blue with shimmer) is just as beautiful and would certainly work for you!

mel0622

i was just at MAC today and asked if it was going to be discontinued. and the MUA was checking and said that they dont have much let and that they havent gotten any more from the warehouse. i guess thats not a definate answer but if ur in vegas u should get it now. but i'm guessing that is it gonna be discontinued.

Padmita

I got one for a palette on Ebay - now I just need a palette to put it in
lol.gif
... But I was surprised that my store & counter were already sold out because they normally don't sell out that quickly! Perhaps they just returned them when it was discontinued :confused:?

Isis

Fantastic! I'm glad you found one
smiles.gif

Hm, I don't think they send them back when they get disc. I think they just sell through their stock.

stacey

Quote:
Originally Posted by mel0622
i was just at MAC today and asked if it was going to be discontinued. and the MUA was checking and said that they dont have much let and that they havent gotten any more from the warehouse. i guess thats not a definate answer but if ur in vegas u should get it now. but i'm guessing that is it gonna be discontinued.

That must have been the day I was there also. Good thing I got me Brill for my pallete!
smiles.gif
Any other colors that are rumored to be disc soon?

Latest posts