RiRi Hearts MAC Fall Collection (October 3, 2013)

Pretty Honeybee

Her Cocoa looks like a nice quad, but i'm just not big on quads. I only have two, Cutie from Quite Cute and Temperature Rising from that collection. I prefer to put my own together. I still want to see Diamonds, but the description sounds good. I like Nude lipstick - i think it will work on my coloring, since i'm in between warm and cool. I'm even starting to have second thoughts about TTT lipstick. I have plenty of plums and dark purples, tho I don't have many mattes. So i'm down to just two products now. And i think if i don't get them, i won't freak out. And, i just thought... how close is Nude to OCC Sebastian which I've got. Anyone have both for a swatch comparison?
I put up the swatch of Hot Chocolate and Nude that you asked for a few pages back. :) Did you get to see it?

pleasantmacabre

I seemed to recall it expiring on Sunday as well.  Funny enough, I got another email today - same code (DRAW) and it's ending tonight (11:59 PM EST SATURDAY, SEPTEMBER 28, 2013).  :shrugs: Very suspicious... :haha:  
You're right ! I just checked the email from during the week it said ends Sunday and the today's says ends Saturday ... Hmf

Ana A

LOL Debbs asked me about that hours ago, I resisted. Fine. I'll make it lol.

Ok, made it. Please keep the holiday talk there and fall talk here!
Thank you Richelle, can you link it here?...I couldn't find it :)

EDIT: Never mind I see it thank you :)

Baby1black

Yup. They usually get so little in stock of LE products, too. When i've gone early (9:30) i was the first one there - although not always the first one served, even tho i have my list. But there are usually only one or two other people that early, so no problem. Marilyn was different, but i only wanted one e/s in the first release, so i didn't rush down. And i imagine RiRi was crowded, too. Is there another MAC in the East Bay you recommend?
My fave is the one in valley fair mall but it is way far and ofcourse the city. I have tried both the Bay fair and Hayward and they both always have very limited stock. I really liked the bay fair when vintagetacky used to work at it. She is just soo cool in person.

sheROCKS

lol i know right?? its like were already spending a bunch of money just give us the damn free 2 day shipping haha at least its only $5 tho ive seen other sites charge waaaaay more for 2 day shipping 
O___O you've paid for shipping for a collection? I dont think ive ever had to. For the summer riri collection, i didnt know there was 2-day code, just placed my order and got it in two days anyways and i dont live close to the warehouse either.

Marie0106

At first I only wanted TTT but now I could not help but add more things to my list

TTT
Nude
WTC
RiRi Woo L/g

I have to force myself to not add anything else

luvlydee

Ok so i love this 187se brush surprisingly since it is a se brush. I tried it with bggg blush and the color payoff was great but the reason i love this blush is because of my tom ford narcissus blush. That blush is a pain to blend so sometimes some areas look like it has more color than other on my cheeks. But with this brush i had no problems applying that color evenly!! Im extra glad i got it. I love everything i got minus the nude lipstick. Once i swap it for TTT lipstick ill be set!

Cherrymint

I've been out of the loop but does anyone know what time exactly this collection will release online? (and is it Pacific or eastern time) Thanks in advance.

maybeline46

One question for those who got wtc is it a lippie that looks better with a lip liner.or can It be worn all on its own. I noticed most swatches I have seen people paired it with a liner I like my lippie to be good all on thier own.
I tried it on and I liked it just fine without a liner. Sorry I don't have pics! It was sold out so I was just trying it on.

shontay07108

People keep asking MAC on twitter what time they are releasing the collection and they aren't giving a specific answer, which is pretty unusual considering the last two times they were giving out times for weeks prior.
Always playing coy and amping up the hype. That's their game. All I know is if they decide to throw this thing up early or sneakily through the site map there better not be a waiting room because what's the point? I still don't see a need for a waiting room-ever!
Ok so i love this 187se brush surprisingly since it is a se brush. I tried it with bggg blush and the color payoff was great but the reason i love this blush is because of my tom ford narcissus blush. That blush is a pain to blend so sometimes some areas look like it has more color than other on my cheeks. But with this brush i had no problems applying that color evenly!! Im extra glad i got it. I love everything i got minus the nude lipstick. Once i swap it for TTT lipstick ill be set!
I did not read this, I did not read this. :getyou: I picked this brush up and played with it Friday and I thought it was pretty, but I put it back because of the bad reputation of those brushes. I gotta admit these days I prefer a contour brush for most blushes, but the rose gold man.
One question for those who got wtc is it a lippie that looks better with a lip liner.or can It be worn all on its own. I noticed most swatches I have seen people paired it with a liner I like my lippie to be good all on thier own.
All the times I tried it and loved it I never wore it with a liner. It's perfect all on it's own.

TwistedFaith

Our Pick on left Empowered on right The indoor lighting does not show exact true colors but Out Pick and Empowered are much more taupey than Nude HTH!
2faaaaec_image.jpeg
This is really helpful, thanks for posting. I think I will like Nude because it seems to have more pink than Empowered. I just pulled out my Empowered; it's ok for a nude, but I rarely ever wear it. It also smells kind of off for a MAC lipstick. There's no vanilla scent, just waxy...maybe it's on the path of rancid-ness?

smileyt06

Yassssssss! Talk that talk lipstick with nightmoth under bombbbb and this bad girl gone good blush loving this. My bday is tomorrow so I had to get fresh
8df6be90_image.jpeg
e6ef6176_image.jpeg

shontay07108

Yassssssss! Talk that talk lipstick with nightmoth under bombbbb and this bad girl gone good blush loving this. My bday is tomorrow so I had to get fresh
8df6be90_image.jpeg
e6ef6176_image.jpeg
Happy birthday! You look great. I'm glad people are loving BGGG blush. It looks so much better than on any blog reviews I had seen before the release.