RiRi Hearts MAC Fall Collection (October 3, 2013)

Ana A

The first time around I waited 5 minutes (back in May), the second time I waited 3 hours (June) God knows what will happen tomorrow....I got everything I wanted last Thur and all I want is a TTT backup. I'm confident in the fact that we'll all get our goodies but be prepared to wait a really long time. I remember we had a couple lurkers last time that stepped over the line though
girlhaha.gif
I hope we can keep it clean this time.

elegant-one

You guys have got me thinking this is going to launch early. Yesterday when I searched Talk That Talk on the Mac Canada site, it said no results found. Just now when I did it, it took me to the Riri Hearts Mac lipstick page! Only Riri Woo is available in regular packaging from the summer release, but it's promising!
So, you're trying to hack the site
girlhaha.gif

brittbby

I hate the 12pm start time. Like dang... I have to work... Grr. I'm going to try to sneak away, hopefully it doesn't take 4 hours again!

Richelle83

Quote: Originally Posted by Lipstickdiva420
wow now you have to pay for shipping if you buy below $99.

Every now and then it will show up saying you have to buy more for free shipping even though on the MAC section it says free shipping for MAC items.

Richelle83

Quote: Originally Posted by Prettypackages
so that probably means online Monday/Tuesday. Unless they are restricted.

I still would think 10/3 because it hits MAC site tomorrow.

elegant-one

I will never ever take a nap again lol.

BTW those pumpkin spice waffles from eggo I was talking about are available now!
clap.gif

yummmmm......pumpkin spice waffles
th_drool.gif
yummy.gif

I'm burning a Pumpkin Spice candle from Bath & Bodyworks...........it smells like a piece of pumpkin pie...hubs loves loves it.

shontay07108

:clap: yummmmm......pumpkin spice waffles :drool: :yum: I'm burning a Pumpkin Spice candle from Bath & Bodyworks...........it smells like  a piece of pumpkin pie...hubs loves loves it.
I love pumpkin everything. I have the plugins from B&B and I'm on the hunt for pumpkin muffins. I never even heard of pumpkin waffles. :drool: Cue someone coming in to tell us they're here for makeup talk and not chitchat.

janineios

there were a few post earlier showing screen captures from mac's twitter saying that the pro-discount wont apply to the collection right away that after two weeks it will  http://cdn.specktra.net/f/ff/ffd8c6be_Screenshot_2013-09-29-07-49-02.png
It's supposed to apply online. It didn't in store, which I already knew would happen since I bought stuff on launch day.
I will never ever take a nap again lol. BTW those pumpkin spice waffles from eggo I was talking about are available now!
I love pumpkin spice anything. I just bought a full on pumpkin haul at Target the other day... Pumpkin spice coffee, pumpkin chai latte mix, pumpkin spice m&m's, etc etc lol. Gonna keep an eye out for these!

lippieluv2013

Exactly! I have an errand to run in the morning and will be rushing to be back by noon. I can order from my phone but the laptop worked better last time.
AND I do not want to explain to my brother why I cannot run an errand with him in the afternoon! He will not understand Waiting Room Drama!