RiRi Hearts MAC Fall Collection (October 3, 2013)

Rainbunny

Is the patchiness a side-effect of all very dark lipstick, do you all think? I put on Devil's Food from the Baking Beauties collection the other day, which is a beautiful colour but really unwearable because it just doesn't adhere to the lips very well and balls up and flakes off on me. I had on prep and prime but just couldn't fix it. It really looked awful so I took it off. Sweet succulence and boyfriend stealer are also patchy, but not nearly as bad. I'm staring to think it's a waste to buy those kinds of colours if they always end up so patchy. That's why I'm not going to bother withTTT. What tips do you have for making them work?

Richelle83

Welp, MAC's homepage has officially been taken over.

RIRI_FALL_RELEASE_launchtime_txt.png
Reminder...its going down today(9/30)!!

prettyungthang

To be honest, i am not even gonna stalk or purchase early if it is released early cause having a lot of my orders cancelled was annoying.

Richelle83

What tips do you have for making them work?
Honestly I think its a MAC formula issue. Other brands make even darker lipsticks without any patchy issues at all. I usually layer patchy dark lipsticks as many times as I can. If I have a liner close in color I'll use that.

cocodivatime

Honestly I think its a MAC formula issue. Other brands make even darker lipsticks without any patchy issues at all. I usually layer patchy dark lipsticks as many times as I can. If I have a liner close in color I'll use that.
So wait. Is it patchy all alone? (TTT) or is it only patchy with the liner? I really need to try mine on...

cocodivatime

WOW did you all notice how many people are on this thread right now? (35 members and 42 guests). I know someone mentioned it earlier but I was on my mobile and couldn't see the currently viewing window

Copperhead

WOW did you all notice how many people are on this thread right now? (35 members and 42 guests). I know someone mentioned it earlier but I was on my mobile and couldn't see the currently viewing window
Some people were confused thinking it would go live at midnight. And some are here hoping that by some chance it will go up anytime between now and the noon launch time. I'm going to go get some sleep and get ready to go at that waiting room tomorrow.

strbuks77

Hey everyone! I haven't been on in a long time! Can someone explain to me the reasoning behind the virtual waiting room?

BrinaBoo10

I said I wasn't going to get anything, but I think I am going to get the RRW lip glass and the liner, and Diamonds. I feel like I have to get something! Bring on the waiting room!

erine1881

Is the patchiness a side-effect of all very dark lipstick, do you all think? I put on Devil's Food from the Baking Beauties collection the other day, which is a beautiful colour but really unwearable because it just doesn't adhere to the lips very well and balls up and flakes off on me. I had on prep and prime but just couldn't fix it. It really looked awful so I took it off. Sweet succulence and boyfriend stealer are also patchy, but not nearly as bad. I'm staring to think it's a waste to buy those kinds of colours if they always end up so patchy. That's why I'm not going to bother withTTT. What tips do you have for making them work?
It's a formula issue, not a colour issue.
Some people were confused thinking it would go live at midnight. And some are here hoping that by some chance it will go up anytime between now and the noon launch time. I'm going to go get some sleep and get ready to go at that waiting room tomorrow. 
I honestly think people forgot how to tell time.
I'm a NC15 between NUDE or TTT which should I try? I'm leaning more towards TTT but not entirely sure yet
TTT for sure!

dr barbz

Hi Everyone! I know..it's been a minute. School totally has me in a hole. Can anyone comment on the difference between Talk that Talk and Fixed on Drama?