RiRi Hearts MAC Fall Collection (October 3, 2013)

kimibos

Elegant, do you have nars Boys dont cry blush?? i know you haul nars so you probably do. + or anyone that has both! Help PLEASE!

would you say its a tad similar to the HK blush part??

***Both Pierre Hardy blushes are back in stock at the nars site, last time i was sad thinking i missed on Boys Dont Cry cause it was SO.

josephine90

Wow, i finally caught up with the million posts here! I was only gone for a bit to get a hair cut and brow wax, and much drama is happening. Anyway, back to makeup, im done with this collection and saving for the holiday collection and f&f sales in sephora and ud. Hopefully i can score vice 2 then!

Julily

I'm just gonna put this out there.. I need a Mac sugar daddy or even Mac Sugar Mama I don't care at this point lol This makeup addiction is way too expensive by myself lol
lol...same here. Wait, I do have one my hubby. I couldn't get out of work yesterday. He went to the MAC counter at 8 and watched the crazy ladies battle over TTT. Said that was poor behavior and sorry excuses for women. One woman was yelling at the SA and another yelling at her husband 'cause she didn't get her lipstick. As if it were his fault.

brittbby

Elegant, do you have nars Boys dont cry blush?? i know you haul nars so you probably do.  + or anyone that has both! Help PLEASE!  would you say its a tad similar to the HK blush part?? ***Both Pierre Hardy blushes are back in stock at the nars site, last time i was sad thinking i missed on Boys Dont Cry cause it was SO. 
I would say they are pretty different! I love boys don't cry. You need it lol! I can swatch both when I get back home for you, just ran out for a coffee!

misfitted

Quote:Originally Posted by VixenwithFixens

In the meantime.. I'm going thru my coat pockets and old purses looking for $17 in change for 1 more lipstick lol

At least you weren't finding lipsticks like I was last week... Trying to do inventory of my stash and ended up finding about 4 lippies and 3 lip pencils in purses I thought I had emptied lol...

elegant-one

Back to the makeup now....
friends.gif

I'm getting Radieuse delivered today
girlhaha.gif

elegant-one

Elegant, do you have nars Boys dont cry blush?? i know you haul nars so you probably do. + or anyone that has both! Help PLEASE!

would you say its a tad similar to the HK blush part??

***Both Pierre Hardy blushes are back in stock at the nars site, last time i was sad thinking i missed on Boys Dont Cry cause it was SO.
I do have it - just get it - its FABULOUS on! I'll go swatch. BDC - the texture is just amazing
girlhaha.gif

BDC is WAAY more Coral & HK is a Blossomy Pinky Peach. I'll post swatches in a sec. They are no where even near close

shontay07108

My quad from Bloomingdales is supposed to be delivered today. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to cancel WTC and that has shipped today. Maybe not so unfortunate because I think I will give that to my friend. I couldn't get TTT for her and I already have 2 WTC's. I think she'd love WTC just the same, so it works out. :D

Julily

I'm new to this site and I came across it by researching the MAC Holiday Collection. I was looking around the site at different threads and I was so happy to see other people be passionate about makeup as I am and I wanted to join right away. However once I can across this thread I changed my mind. It seems like if your new here your not really welcomed. I understand certain people have been a member for a long time but I just don't think it right to be mean or gang up on someone who is new. If there are rules to this site maybe that should be mentioned after you create an account. To me I don't think anyone was trying to say something they were not suppose to I just think they were trying to be helpful. I myself am a shy person and I express myself thru makeup and I love everything makeup and I just don't feel welcome at all as a new member. My local Nordies has everything in stock except Nude and I got everything I wanted the day it was released at the freestanding stores. I wanted to help some of you by offering to help with the items your looking for but I just don't feel that way anymore. Its sad to see something that makes people feel so beautiful turn into something this negative. But I guess I will be the only one who feels that way sense I'm just a newbie.
I just want to say that I still consider myself new here. I was nervous too about joining but I did it anyway. When it comes to forums I am usually very shy as it seem like people have already made there own little groups and you don't feel a part of them but so far every one here has been very kind. No one has ever been rude or mean to me in anyway. I am sorry that you feel that way because there are some really nice people on here.

maybeline46

I decided to take some time to tweet MAC about my dismay at how this launch has gone. They directed to email customer service so I did. I explained pretty much everything we talked about up here: the trouble getting into the waiting room, the trouble once you got in there, the slowness of getting to the pay screen & items vanishing, the discrepancies between what one employee says vs. another @ the same store, etc. I received a pretty lengthy reply addressing the online launch experience. It's probably one of the longest CS emails I've ever received. She also said someone from the Consumer Communications Department will also be contacting me. She said they were listening to us and hope to make things better for future launches (of course). She also asked for my contact info & address & said they would call me if they restock....we'll see! I believe in voicing my opinion to a company in a formal complaint so that I know for sure that they know my opinions and what can be done to improve. It may or may not help, but I know it certainly won't have even a chance of belong if I don't make it known.

kimibos

I do have it - just get it - its FABULOUS on! I'll go swatch. BDC - the texture is just amazing
girlhaha.gif
ok.gif
thanks, im just going to get it! i dont see it anywhere else and wont forgive myself for missing on it.

Thanks Both of you for taking the time to do the swatches! ill be waiting, even tho ill order BDC right now
th_roll1.gif

brittbby

97e2cfd3_image.jpeg
Soooo so different! So from left to right: Heavy swatch of BDC, sheered out a bit, HK. BDC has much more of a coral/red undertone, where as HK is a coral/poppy pink color! Granted this is on my olive skin tone (NC30/35). Remember underones can drastically change the color a blush pulls on you!

GoldenGirl

I believe in voicing my opinion to a company in a formal complaint so that I know for sure that they know my opinions and what can be done to improve. It may or may not help, but I know it certainly won't have even a chance of belong if I don't make it known.
Would you mind sharing the email they sent you? Is that allowed? I'm really curious to know what they said to you.