RiRi Hearts MAC Fall Collection (October 3, 2013)

elegant-one

Same thing with my Nordies order!!
Yay! relief

Hey, it says I'm over my limit for giving thanks/thumbs up again
amuse.gif

Richelle83

yea i thought it was going to be slipperry cuz i read that from temptalia & ppl in this thread but it stayed put on me. I was surpised how it turned out!
Forgot to respond before I took a nap. You will need to change the viewing mode to desktop(at the bottom of the page), then you can change your avatar on your profile page.

brittbby

It really is pretty. Thanks for posting that lovely pic! I want you to come to my house & do my eyeliner for me :sigh: I always LOVE yours
Thanks! That's the biggest compliment ever because it took me forever and a million brushes to figure out how to get gel eyeliner down! Thanks everyone for the sweet compliments! You are all the sweetest! (Who said we were mean? Hahahaha)

brittbby

:kiss: Which gel liner BB? ok, & now I have to know which brush???? meanies:haha: :huh:
I love angled brushes. Particularly the too faced one... It's just awesome. It's dense but not overly thick where it creates a thick line, like a mac one I have (I need to try and grab a thinner brush from MAC)... I've tried the curved gel liner brushes and none of those worked for me,.. Also, the skinny pointy one was a fail. And MAC's gel liner is the bomb for me. I bought the maybelline one since everyone said it was a dupe but I have found it dries out rather quickly and just becomes difficult. The first couple of uses are nice but after that, not so much! My MAC fluid lines just stay creamy for forever!!

StrongWoman

TRUE !!!! I aint trying to talk about how ANYBODY spend they money. Shoot throw it out the window for all I care... Just wait till I'm standing outside your window to receive the blessing !!! Lol
I agree with you, BeautyByLele. I don't judge people that paid $50 for Diamonds. To each their own. :) I bought my beloved MAC Pearl Blossom BP off eBay for like $50. Would I do it again? In a heartbeat! All that matters is we all love makeup here.