RiRi Hearts MAC Fall Collection (October 3, 2013)

thebloomroom

my bloomingdales order shipped! so much for the 7th. i wont be around to pick up any of my stuff for 2 weeks though
ohboy.gif
going on vacation. itll have to wait until i get back! my her cocoa should be coming today though.

thebloomroom

Ugh!!!! I swear it was nude in my cart. (It was 4am, I was exhausted) My shipping confirmation says TTT has been shipped. I look back at the confirmation email and yup...I bought TTT. I wanted the nude!
ssad.gif
hopefully I can swap it out for the nude one.
should be easy enough. people are DYING for ttt!

GlamQueen21

Ugh!!!! I swear it was nude in my cart. (It was 4am, I was exhausted) My shipping confirmation says TTT has been shipped. I look back at the confirmation email and yup...I bought TTT. I wanted the nude!
ssad.gif
hopefully I can swap it out for the nude one.
I have Nude l/s on the way from Nordstrom.

allthingsglam

Ok so I'm a newbie to the site, but not to cosmetics.  I'm wondering if anyone else does not realize in total what they spent.  I'm actually afraid to add it all up.  I do know that I spent $180 at the store alone.  I'm scared to realize my damage.  Maybe if I add it up I'll stop myself.  The rush feels so good!  I'm already a compulsive shopper this board is making it worse ... LOL!!!
About what I spend with bu and All.i know exactly what u are saying I always been I need two of things I guess I feel 1 is incomplete lol but since joining specktra the bu just got real lol

mousygiggles

I wore Nude today. Surprisingly, it does not look bad on me

cheerleader.gif

Here is another pic of me wearing RiRi Woo lipstick (excuse the bad topknot before I got my hair done on the 1st pic and my bunny, Cappuccino)
Love you lippies and hair! I want to love on the bunny too! I need more bunnies. I haven't had one in years!!

KaysWays

Ok so I was in and out of the thread all day but for some reason wasn't able to post the multi quotes and respond the way I wanted to. With such a discussion I'm not even about to rehash all that. Anyhow, yesterday was black box day for me and I also paid a trip to Macy's during my lunchbreak (which was so cool because my office surprised me with a baby shower when I got back). I can't recall who mentioned about the total amount spent but it's so true MAC relies on people like me to make a list and say I'm only spending $120 but yet in Macy's alone spent $112 smh. So besides the RRW liner and Velvet Teddy order I'm supposed to get on Monday plus my backordered Retro matte order from Nordstrom below is a pic of my MAC haul, SINCE MONDAY!!!! I didn't add it all up but I know I had to spend over $300. Can I justify this by saying it'll be my last big haul since I'm on maternity leave after tomorrow?

Also included are pics of me wearing the TTT liner and lipstick and while the color is nice, I am not one for darker lips. I did not like the application nor the patchiness and need to reapply twice. And I used the Too faced lip primer just because I heard it needed help. This is not a winner for me imo

Oh and I will say I abso-freakin-lutely LOVE the BGGG blush. I was unsure about it but ended up buying it at Macy's yesterday when my SA told the girl next to me there was only 2 left lol. I'm glad I did. I may want a BU because I can see me using this blush a lot. For my complexion (NW45/ NC50) it is the perfect everyday blush. Very happy with that purchase............Still want diamonds and Nude though

Copperhead

Ok so I was in and out of the thread all day but for some reason wasn't able to post the multi quotes and respond the way I wanted to. With such a discussion I'm not even about to rehash all that. Anyhow, yesterday was black box day for me and I also paid a trip to Macy's during my lunchbreak (which was so cool because my office surprised me with a baby shower when I got back). I can't recall who mentioned about the total amount spent but it's so true MAC relies on people like me to make a list and say I'm only spending $120 but yet in Macy's alone spent $112 smh. So besides the RRW liner and Velvet Teddy order I'm supposed to get on Monday plus my backordered Retro matte order from Nordstrom below is a pic of my MAC haul, SINCE MONDAY!!!! I didn't add it all up but I know I had to spend over $300. Can I justify this by saying it'll be my last big haul since I'm on maternity leave after tomorrow?

Also included are pics of me wearing the TTT liner and lipstick and while the color is nice, I am not one for darker lips. I did not like the application nor the patchiness and need to reapply twice. And I used the Too faced lip primer just because I heard it needed help. This is not a winner for me imo
Aww, too bad you don't care much for it because I think it looks really good.

allthingsglam

Ok so I was in and out of the thread all day but for some reason wasn't able to post the multi quotes and respond the way I wanted to.  With such a discussion I'm not even about to rehash all that.  Anyhow, yesterday was black box day for me and I also paid a trip to Macy's during my lunchbreak (which was so cool because my office surprised me with a baby shower when I got back).  I can't recall who mentioned about the total amount spent but it's so true  MAC relies on people like me to make a list and say I'm only spending $120 but yet in Macy's alone spent $112 smh.  So besides the RRW liner and Velvet Teddy order I'm supposed to get on Monday plus my backordered Retro matte order from Nordstrom below is a pic of my MAC haul, SINCE MONDAY!!!! I didn't add it all up but I know I had to spend over $300.  Can I justify this by saying it'll be my last big haul since I'm on maternity leave after tomorrow? Also included are pics of me wearing the TTT liner and lipstick and while the color is nice, I am not one for darker lips.  I did not like the application nor the patchiness and need to reapply twice.  And I used the Too faced lip primer just because I heard it needed help.  This is not a winner for me imo
I think it looks beautiful on u

ladyd12

I wore Nude today. Surprisingly, it does not look bad on me

cheerleader.gif

Here is another pic of me wearing RiRi Woo lipstick (excuse the bad topknot before I got my hair done on the 1st pic and my bunny, Cappuccino)

Love you lippies and hair! I want to love on the bunny too! I need more bunnies. I haven't had one in years!!
Thank you so much!! He would be very happy to hear that
flower.gif

MakeupAddict22

I wore Nude today. Surprisingly, it does not look bad on me :cheer:   Here is another pic of me wearing RiRi Woo lipstick (excuse the bad topknot before I got my hair done on the 1st pic and my bunny, Cappuccino)
Soo pretty!! And OMG your bunny I want it lol sooo cute!!!!

KaysWays

Aww, too bad you don't care much for it because I think it looks really good.

Quote: Originally Posted by allthingsglam

I think it looks beautiful on u
Thank you ladies!!!! It looks better from afar rather than close up. I may have to look into that Black Dhalia lip tar to help out the bottom lip. I just don't appreciate being able to see the pinkness of my lips in certain parts. I won't count it out completely yet. Still think it's perfect for Fall.

elegant-one

Quote: Originally Posted by KaysWays . Can I justify this by saying it'll be my last big haul since I'm on maternity leave after tomorrow?

Ummm...you CAN justify it because you look freakin Beautiful wearing it!

Msfaszion

About what I spend with bu and All.i know exactly what u are saying I always been I need two of things I guess I feel 1 is incomplete lol but since joining specktra the bu just got real lol
lololol exactly gurrrrrl I'm driving myself insane. Seriously this is a sickness. I know I dont need all this do I? I'll have 3 RiRi Woo's all because I wanted the complete look this go around. My ish is so bad that I did not realize I bought the other lipsticks last collection ...

liba

I was having a little trouble coming up with the right look to go with Nude on me. Then I saw this fabulous photo where this model's makeup is perfect:
http://page.issuu.com/131003172115-9406266febd8e23bbe2533479eda722e/swf/page_16.swf (sorry can't directly link the image - but she is so beautiful)
tried to analyze what was going on in it and then translate it to something with Nude and I came up with an excellent result.

I figured what's up is to use something neutral and slightly warmer than Nude, with plenty of black liner and some emphasized brows. So I used the Marches Aux Puces duo from Styleseeker, mostly Indie Spirit with only a tiny touch of the frostier orange blended in under the lower lid and Feline in the waterlines and THAT took care of Nude perfectly,without having to resort to changing it with liner or gloss. NC15s unite!