RiRi Hearts MAC Fall Collection (October 3, 2013)

queenblenda

Lmao. We're having the same problem xD I know you can probably dupe the colors with both of them.
The packaging though.
bangdesk.gif

I feel like MAC does it on purpose. Make the packaging gorgeous so you feel compelled to get things you don't really need.
AMEN! if the packaging on this collection was plain i feel it would have stuck around alot longer

xoLindee

I wore Nude today. Surprisingly, it does not look bad on me :cheer:   Here is another pic of me wearing RiRi Woo lipstick (excuse the bad topknot before I got my hair done on the 1st pic and my bunny, Cappuccino)
Gorgeous. I love iiiiiit!!!!!! Awh, that bunny! Lmao.

bajandoc86

I am hoping that BGGG does absolutely nothing for my nw55 skintone. I plan to swatch in store tomorrow. That way I can skip skip skip. Same thing for diamonds. I don't need to spend no more money. Lol!! I plan to get a couple of things from the divine nights and the riri holiday collection so I need to be a good girl and save my moneeeeyy.

lovingmakeup

Also, I'm really tempted by the Her Cocoa quad. Please someone tell me I don't need it since I have both Urban Decay Naked palettes! I keep staring at Her Cocoa thanks to pictures I've seen here!

you dont need it!.. dont do it! Dont!.... If i tell you to get it, I'll cave and get it too...
smiles.gif

lovingmakeup

My lovely hubby doesn't get the packaging part... I have to use slower words and explain how he is attracted to a phone or something with buttons on it... its the same for me.

its like a bug heading for the light. can't help it.

sheeeesh,

stacekang

Only perm in it is wood winked but even then it's a bit different from my old wood winked I've had for yearsssss... For me her cocoa peachy satin eyeshadow doesn't even show up it is the same color as my skin or so close it's like I didn't put anything there... And the other shades are not unique in my opinion... And the gold one got glitter all stuck to my contacts when I wore it on my bottom lash line... Kinda regret buying this one I think if people get the eyeshadow quads it should be for packaging only... But hey some people may have better luck
thats what people were saying but i guess the only permeant shadow in her cocoa is woodwinked
I used it with staunchily stylish lip liner... I have used it with altered beige lipstick first and nude on the edges in spots to kinda line altered beige, I put the beige lipgloss Liquid passion over Nude and the dabbed on some Rhythm lipgloss on top... I put feed the senses first, then a lil Nude, then fashion punch lipgloss... Keep playing with it before you give up on it! I bet you will find they perfect combo Anyway point is nude can go with so many other things since it's matte and really make a unique look. It looks like melted chocolate on my face by itself, but it is a really great lipstick to play with my other products and add a little personality into my stash
So far we've seen Cork, Stone and Subculture I believe. 

Naughtyp

Oops I just ordered HK ;) Should be done with this collection now!! I have back ups of TTT and nude on the way. But now I wonder if I really need them ? :/

xoLindee

Oops I just ordered HK ;) Should be done with this collection now!! I have back ups of TTT and nude on the way. But now I wonder if I really need them ? :/
They're selling big on eBay! They're some really nice colors, I love them. If you wanna get rid of any of them, def keep me in mind! :D