RiRi Hearts MAC Fall Collection (October 3, 2013)

allthingsglam

None of them are like it. But here are pics & swatches of similar shade range in the CCBs Luna - Pearly White, Pearl - Ivory, Shell - peachy nude, Diamonds - very pale beige Ivoiry with slight shimmer Diamonds - far left, Shell, Pearl, Luna
Diamonds is love.thanks for the swatches

elegant-one

Diamonds is love.thanks for the swatches
It so is!!!! - I want a 3rd one...oink oink
sigh.gif
lol.gif

You're welcome my dear
heart.gif

martiangurll

Kicking myself. I had HK and Diamonds in cart from belk but didn't wanna pay shipping. Convinced that hk was not well pigmented and diamonds is dupeable. Am I a tool?

elegant-one

Kicking myself. I had HK and Diamonds in cart from belk but didn't wanna pay shipping. Convinced that hk was not well pigmented and diamonds is dupeable. Am I a tool?
amuse.gif
eeksign.gif
th_cheerup.gif

For HK, its all in the brush for getting the color

Oh & they fixed that ......now......caused I nagged

queenblenda

lastnight i got on there and grabbed me up a nude and shipping was free without a promo code or anything

Baby1black

Can someone post a lipswatches of TTT lip liner with FOD vs TTT lip liner with TTT ls, since I was not able to get TTT lippie or you do not even have to post a lipswatches just let me know if they are really different, WOC please!

Msfaszion

Awesome!

lol.gif
You know if you don't get a 2nd one, you may regret it later. Then you can use the heck out of the first one without worry
amuse.gif
I know ... you are an enabler ... lol! Duh my Chanel is Rouge allure 75 dragon. I had to go look at it the name. I love it ...

elegant-one

If you had to name one must have Chanel lipstick what color would you suggest? I don't own one & I've been eyeing a few but I can't decide lol
Ack, thats so hard. My favorite of all is RA Velvet LA Raffinee - its such a gorgeous everyday wearable natural rosey mauvey pink. I LOVE the velvets - amazing on. They are like a matte with a pinch of satin. Insane pigmentation.

Reds - Every Chanel red is a gorgeous red. Amant is a new one - its a deepened strawberry red.
Pirate!!!!!, Famous, Excessive, Flamboyante, Dragon, Palpitante

Pinks - Joyeuse is my all time fave pink but it was LE. L'Elegante, Belgrava, Extatique

I'm sure there is one or two I'm forgetting. I buy every Pink & Red ls Chanel makes.

Which ones are you thinking of?