RiRi Hearts MAC Fall Collection (October 3, 2013)

aradhana

TBH, I'm actually okay with knowing some of, if not all, of these items are dupes to the perm range. That means if I'm not able to BU from the actual RiRi collection, at least I can get something damn near identical to it from the perm range. No stalking Evilbay or praying someone throws it in the Clearance bin. As my name suggests I love me some MAC. Although I strongly dislike the way the summer launch was handled on their part, I'm in the boat with those that will be coming back for more.
i agree with this wholeheartedly.

the lipsticks are on the one hand so different due to the finish, but at the same time it's not the end of the world if one runs out... i guess this is not the case with that orange frost lipstick that's upcoming? but i'm slightly less bothered about it because it's a) orange, and b) frost...double whammy not-so-good for me...

Lipstickdiva420

I have to see swatches of the 2nd quad and GGG blush before I commit to those items.
I pray to god that there is no waiting room, but I think I would rather be in the waiting room then being trampled by customers or the yelling,screaming and skipping. Either way I plan on buying online.

Jennifae

Specktra Bestie
Damn! I want nearly everything! My list so far consists of ALL lipsticks (RRW, TTT WTC, and Nude), RRW lipglass, both lip pencils (RRW and TTT), maybe (depending on the quality) both eyeshadow quads, Barbados Girl, Hibiscus Kiss, Girl Gone Good, Diamonds CCB, Deep Brunette Veluxe Brow and/or Deep Dark Brunette Veluxe Brow, and 187SE Brush. I never buy SE brushes (unless you count the brushes from the Cool Fabulously Festive Face Kit which I bought for the makeup, not the brushes), but I don't have 187 yet and I like actually like this special packaging.
thmbup.gif

Lipglass*Lover*

OT, has anyone tried the " sorta kinda" new perfume by Rihanna called "Nude"? I sampled it in-store and while I haven't bought it yet I actually do prefer it much better than her first one.
*~*Yes, and I love it!! It's a great summer scent...*~*

Addict4MAC

I have to see swatches of the 2nd quad and GGG blush before I commit to those items. I pray to god that there is no waiting room, but I think I would rather be in the waiting room then being trampled by customers or the yelling,screaming and skipping. Either way I plan on buying online.
And if there is in fact a waiting room, MAC has learned their lesson and will launch ON TIME, get better servers, any new policies are made known PRIORlaunch, and they will stick to those policies. Oh and most importantly, keep their CS in the loop!

MACina

Very good point, Addict4MAC
thmbup.gif

I am still getting quite a lot from this collection and I am still excited
pompom.gif

TTT lippie + liner,RRW gloss,the quads and GGG blush for sure
flower.gif

Maybe the nude lippie, Diamond CCB, RRW lip pencil and the brush.
Still debating on HK in special packaging too...

TBH, I'm actually okay with knowing some of, if not all, of these items are dupes to the perm range. That means if I'm not able to BU from the actual RiRi collection, at least I can get something damn near identical to it from the perm range. No stalking Evilbay or praying someone throws it in the Clearance bin. As my name suggests I love me some MAC. Although I strongly dislike the way the summer launch was handled on their part, I'm in the boat with those that will be coming back for more.

As of right now I want everything. And in all honesty, do we really expect MAC to produce a mass amount of actual rose gold packages for this collection? Although we can all bet they will make a huge profit because Rihanna's name and brand are on it but still I'm sure MAC doesn't want to put too much money into using real rose gold materials.

macaddicts101

Finally caught up on everything...

I will be getting everything I missed out on this go around Barbadous Girl and Hibiscus Kiss are a given. Talk that talk has a chance to be grabbed with me also. I dont normally get hyped over special packaging BUT since MAC [FONT=arial, helvetica, sans-serif]doesnt do it as often as they put out collections I am willing to give an extra 1.00[/FONT]

MACina

Lasting memories
heart.gif

I am glad that there is only one perm eyeshadow per quad
pompom.gif

I have those 2 but don' t mind to get BUs.

yes.gif
I have Woodwinked which was my first MAC eyeshadow. I love it so I can't wait to see what MAC came up with to compliment it.

Latest posts