Risa's Mermaid Mask for Halloween

lovelydisarray

Ok I've be like
drools.gif
ever since I first saw >this look< by Risa & I'm pretty sure this is what I want to be for Halloween this year. This is my FIRST practice run. I will probably try it at least 5 more times with different products until I'm totally pleased. lol The fishnets I had on hand are not very scale-like, but oh well. I used so many friggin' products...

Eyes:
Painterly paint pot
Ulta e/s in Zephyr & Amethyst
Kat Von D Sinner & Galeano e/s (Beethoven pal.)
NYX Milk pencil
Ulta Cool Blues pal. for the green & blue
Revlon Sea Teal e/s
White Gold pigment
Ulta lashes
Cover Girl Lashblast
Loreal Carbon Black Liner

Scales & Cheeks:
Revlon Sea Teal e/s
White Gold pigment
Irridecent pressed powder in Belightful
Benefit Creaseless Cream in Skinny Jeans
Coralista blush
Beautiful Iris e/s

Lips:
Ulta Sheer Berry l/l
Ulta Amethyst e/s
Ulta Sugar Pink l/s
Beautiful Iris e/s

IMG_3749.jpg

IMG_3750.jpg

IMG_3753.jpg

IMG_3754.jpg

IMG_3757.jpg

IMG_3759.jpg

So yeah, let me know what you think. What are you guys going to be for halloween??

Shadowy Lady

this is gorgeous! I tried to comment on your blog before you posted here and somehow no matter how much I clicked on "post a comment", it wouldn't let me post it
ssad.gif

blackeneddove

This is very pretty.. You did a really good job! I think its great the way it is but jeez if you practice 5 more times by the time Halloween comes around you'll have jaws dropping!

lovelydisarray

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowy Lady
this is gorgeous! I tried to comment on your blog before you posted here and somehow no matter how much I clicked on "post a comment", it wouldn't let me post it
ssad.gif

uh ohh... i'll look into that! but thank you very much!
smiles.gif

& thank you so much every one!

Mrs.Timberlake

gorgeous!! if this is just the practice run, the final one is going to be fabulous!! i've been the reading the twilight books, so yea, i'm probably going to be another vampire. lol

lovelydisarray

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs.Timberlake
gorgeous!! if this is just the practice run, the final one is going to be fabulous!! i've been the reading the twilight books, so yea, i'm probably going to be another vampire. lol

thank you!!

haha nothing wrong with a vampire! i considered it myself (i'm so obsessed!!) lol

Latest posts