Rock/Metal Fans unite

spectrolite

Metallica is, has always been and will always be my favorite metal band. I finally got to see them live on Saturday night and it was EPIC!! They played Dyers Eve and I nearly died of bliss. I'm still riding on a high from seeing them =)

Back in the day I used to listen to Anthrax, Pantera, White Zombie, Slayer and White Zombie but not so much anymore. I love Tool but I don't think I would consider them Metal. Gonna see them in February!! Oh and of course Nine Inch Nails is one of my faves too >_<

LisaOrestea

Quote:
Originally Posted by BabysOnFire
Most of my friends are guys just because I find I have a lot more in common with them interest-wise and guys tend to generally be more laid-back/less dramatic/etc. (I know I'm generalizing, just seems to be the way with a lot of the people where I live). Though there are a few girls that "get" me and like a lot of the same things I do - it's always nice to meet more of them!
smiles.gif

We are SO alike! I've been burned by so many female friends. And I HATE drama with a passion. Guys are so much easier to hang out with and talk with. I almost feel I have the mind of a guy sometimes lol
I'm the same as this - I have very few female friends. Unfortunatly though, that means that the guys have to listen to me talk about makeup haha. The guys in my band seem to think its very funny how much makeup I have to take on tour....but you've got to have a good colour selection right?