Rock n' Roll Ruined My Life

sn0wbunnie

I didn't have class this morning (or so I thought) so I spent a little more time on something fun today.

Face:
Smashbox Primer w/UV
Fast Response Eye Cream
Tippy Blush
Dame Edna Highlight Powder in Spectacle
Set Powder
Select Moisturecover concealer under eyes in NW15

Eyes:
UDPP
Bare Study pp
Too Dolly e/s
Pure Luxe Sour Apple e/s
Bio Green e/s
Aquidisiac e/s
White Frost e/s to highlight
Aqualine lll on waterline
Penultimate in Rapidblack on upper lash line
L'oreal Voluminous mascara in Black
Beige Blonde Brow Finisher

Lips:
Smashbox l/g in Starlight

Hope you like!

DSCN0316.jpg

DSCN0307.jpg

DSCN0309.jpg

DSCN0311.jpg

DSCN0306.jpg

I hope none of you forgot something important like a class this morning!
th_dunno.gif

blackeneddove

I love the bright color you used on your waterline.. I always want to try something like that but I'm afraid to since my eyes are so small.. it looks lovely though!

kaliraksha

Ooh, wow that's vidid and so pretty. I love your haircut.

My bf forgot this morning at 5AM that he had a test in his 2PM class =)

GGBlu

Love this color. It looks so gorgeous on you.

I actually have it, but haven't used it because I was SO disappointed with the color pay off of a few other Pure Luxe colors. No matter how much I pack on with the 239, it just doesn't stick, even with primer. Can I ask how you got it so vibrant? Because at the rate I'm going, it'll take an entire sample jar just to get one look.

sn0wbunnie

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGBlu
Love this color. It looks so gorgeous on you.

I actually have it, but haven't used it because I was SO disappointed with the color pay off of a few other Pure Luxe colors. No matter how much I pack on with the 239, it just doesn't stick, even with primer. Can I ask how you got it so vibrant? Because at the rate I'm going, it'll take an entire sample jar just to get one look.

I use a paint pot, then the 217 to pack the Pure Luxe shadows on. I only got super bright colours from them, because that's my "thing." So maybe try that?

And thanks to all of you lovely ladies! I really appreciate it.
winkiss.gif

GGBlu

Quote:
Originally Posted by sn0wbunnie
I use a paint pot, then the 217 to pack the Pure Luxe shadows on. I only got super bright colours from them, because that's my "thing." So maybe try that?

And thanks to all of you lovely ladies! I really appreciate it.
winkiss.gif

Most of the colors I got from them were super bright ... purples, greens, blues. And when I opened the package, I was so excited because the colors were amazingly vivid. Then I put one on, and thought "no, I must be doing this wrong" ... but no matter how hard I tried, it just wouldn't work.

I'll try layering one of them over a paint pot with the 217 and see if I have any success with that. Thanks for the tip!