Rock of Love 2 - Bret Michael's 2nd try...

Divinity

I honestly can't believe I watch this show...nevermind, I was a My Fair Brady and Flavor of Love fan for the first two seasons. ANYWAY...I got into it last season toward the end, because that's when all the drama starts to seep into every show. I was really rooting for Jess and was so bummed when it didn't work out.

So now, Brett's back and I got into it late again. They hook you with the drama every time! I don't know who to cheer for. A lot of my picks have been eliminated and I'm still unsure of who I like of the remaining 3. SO...Rock of Love fans...who are you rooting for?
th_dunno.gif

SuSana

Re: Brett Michael's 2nd try...

I am slightly ashamed to admit I watch it...but I don't care cause it's entertaining. I really don't like any of the 3 left, but I'm thinking he is going to pick Daisy only because he will probably think Ambre is too old and Destiney is just a groupie? I really have no idea this time. But did anyone catch when Daisy said she was Oscar de la Hoya's niece? That surprised me for some reason. In conclusion, I don't know lol.

Hilly

I LOVE Daisy!!!! I hate Ambre with a passion!!!! She is so annoying! Blah! I hope he kicks her off next episode because she lied about her age lol.

I couldn't watch FOL 3 because it was totally overdone. Can we say...OVERKILL???

weezee

I laughed when I saw this post!
th_LMAO.gif
I too am guilty of watching this show, though not consistently. My question is, why can't Brett Michaels find a woman himself instead of finding one through the show? It's funny to see all the different women on the show. Some look like they are stuck in a time warp with mall bangs and ratted out hair. Makes me just want to fix their hair and makeup for them. Anyhow, I don't care who wins as long as it keeps me entertained!

P.S. I liked Jess too!

aziajs

I love it. I am not really rooting for anyone. He really wanted Kristy Jo and she chose to leave so all the other girls just seem like 2nd choices. Daisy's man hands and mouth bother the hell out of me. I used to like her but to look at her drives me nuts. The other two are just blah.

panther27

I think Daisy is SO annoying and so weird,hope he picks Destiny.

jenntoz

Does anyone else think that Daisy looks just like Janice from the Muppets?

poddygirl

Glad to see there is a faction of secret ROL2 watchers! I can't stop watching this show, it's like a train wreck. Daisy is my favorite and I think he will ultimately pick her but only because he really has no connection at all with Ambre and Destiny. I can't believe Ambre made it this far, maybe it is because he keeps saying she is the best kisser in the house?

I really wish he and Heather had made it work. It was great to see her a few episodes ago when she was getting the back story on all the girls - they really seem to be good friends and she is *totally* his type. Wonder how much Brett is getting paid for this?

kimmae17

obviously heather still likes him! i feel like shes trying to sabotage all the otehr girls!

Hilly

Quote:
Originally Posted by kimmae17
obviously heather still likes him! i feel like shes trying to sabotage all the otehr girls!

I totally agree!!!

Shenanigans

Oh snap, Canada is behind AGAIN - there's still like 6 girls left in season one, lol. I didn't even know a season 2 existed!

Honey B. Fly

I love Daisy, she seemed to lie about things that really arent too important for them to be together. I mean hes no angel either and he knows that. He doesnt wanna air all his personal dirt on that show either and I think he gets that about her.

all of the girls left are lame. The two i liked, Kristy Jo and jessica, are gone so now i really don't know who to root for. Ambre is too old, even though they're probably the same age. Destiny is just obviously a groupie that tries too hard. and i'm on the fence about Daisy. She seems like the only one where it would work out, but those lips are just hideous.

Obreathemykiss

I think he should have gone with Heather as well.

I think Daisy is fake and she's such a crybaby...c'mon now I don't think an episode goes by without her crying. I think she also tries way to hard.

She has a hot body, I won't lie about that...but I am not a fan of her overly injected lips or her stupid pouty face.

I think Destiny is really gorgeous, but I don't think he'll pick her. Plus she's a whiner too.

Ambre is just...I don't know...

Hilly

Ambre always acts way to surprised about things on the show. She is an "Actress" according to Myspace. Go figure.

Kuuipo

I think Brett is too old for all of the contestants, maybe not mentally, but chronologically, yes.