Rock Of Love Bus: Anyone Watching?

mizuki~

Quote:
Originally Posted by CellyCell
Glitter-eyes stole used socks! And no explanation as to why!
POR QUE?!!!!!!!

And empty ketchup packets. Weirrrrrdo.

I think it's a little funny that Bret has extensions
th_LMAO.gif

Makeupaddict88

I absolutely love this show. It's such great trash. I remember the other day my boyfriend called me from work and he was like JAMIE!! Did you watch ROL yesterday? It was some serious funky shit! (aka the episode where the girl stuck the shot tube up that girls hoo-hah). I can't wait for the next episode, only a couple days away!

ms.marymac

Quote:
Originally Posted by wifey806
i wanna know who is engaged too, jen77!!

I wonder if it is Beverly? They all seem to be picking on her, and she was kind of shady with the drummer. I am gonna miss the Brazilian chick! She was funny. She told that bottle of Tequila that it was going down.
lol.gif

Makeupaddict88

Quote:
Originally Posted by ms.marymac
I wonder if it is Beverly? They all seem to be picking on her, and she was kind of shady with the drummer. I am gonna miss the Brazilian chick! She was funny. She told that bottle of Tequila that it was going down.
lol.gif

Haha all that girl cared about was that damn Tequila bottle, she was SO funny. I will defininately be missing her. I honestly don't think it will be Beverly that's engaged. I think it's going to be someone that nobody would ever suspect.

panther27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makeupaddict88
Haha all that girl cared about was that damn Tequila bottle, she was SO funny. I will defininately be missing her. I honestly don't think it will be Beverly that's engaged. I think it's going to be someone that nobody would ever suspect.

^^^Maybe that Britanya girl?

ms.marymac

Let's see...we have c**chie shots, someone calling out Bret's weave, a popped breast implant, a girl trying to get up on Bret's band members, an engaged girl...what's next? I predict a fist fight with the ambulance called and two of the girls hooking up.
tong.gif

Makeupaddict88

Quote:
Originally Posted by panther27
^^^Maybe that Britanya girl?

Maybe. Or maybe it's Ashley. I don't know. She's always into everybody's business like it's her own, it'd be funny if the table was turned onto her.

panther27

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makeupaddict88
Maybe. Or maybe it's Ashley. I don't know. She's always into everybody's business like it's her own, it'd be funny if the table was turned onto her.

hmm,yeah could be,true.she would so be a hypocrite lol

sinergy

HIIIYYYOOOO......hahahahahaha ashk36
lol.gif

Im curious to see what Brett looks like without his weave. I mean it looks so dang fake, I just want someone to pull it sideways, so I can see how bald he really is.

Makeupaddict88

Haha seriously. And that one episode where he tried being all snarky and was like yea I get the finest extensions from Europe or w/e he said. Brett my dear, it still doesn't change the fact that you are old and going bald. Except it, it's life.

LatinaRose

I wanna give Natasha a makeover! She would be so hot without those stupid blond streaks! They remind me of the gray one Stacy London had on WNTW. Totally distracting and not flattering whatsoever!

jen77

I'm just not feeling this season as much as the first two. It's been kinda boring so far, and Bret doesn't seem to be into any of the girls really.

sinergy

^I agree, its boring and none of the girls are especially fun to watch, or laugh at. they arent very attractive either.
lol.gif

M.A.C. head.

The only one who looks good to me is that Latina girl with the dimple piercings.

Everyone else can jump off a bridge looks wise.

M.A.C. head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NatalieR429
^^^^yeah but she is dumb as a bag of rocks.

I'm certainly not having fantasies about caressing her intellect with my tongue
th_LMAO.gif

User35

lol yeah she has a hot body, and a very pretty face. She does have looks going 4 her thats for sure.