Rock & Republic (Hautelook) Haul

SoSoSteph

My latest haul from Hautelook.
The packaging is sick. I'm so glad I purchased these.
Very pigmented.
I love them already.

X-rated (pink)
All Nighter (orange)

Did I say the packaging is sick?
I regret not buying more.

2010-07-24%2012.24.16.jpg

2010-07-24%2012.24.41.jpg

2010-07-24%2012.28.36_Lansdale_Pennsylvania_US.jpg

2010-07-24%2012.25.40.jpg

2010-07-24%2012.25.05.jpg

2010-07-24%2012.27.17_Lansdale_Pennsylvania_US.jpg

jazm1n3s

That is exactly what i got too! Cant wait to get them! They're still on sale on their website for 50% off
winks.gif

SoSoSteph

Quote:
Originally Posted by Babylard
i got completely ripped off by hautelook but those blushes are great!

what happened?
th_confused_new.gif

PillyPen

Quote:
i got completely ripped off by hautelook but those blushes are great!

th_confused_new.gif

Babylard

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoSoSteph
what happened?
th_confused_new.gif

Me and my bf bought a pair of jeans and I bought a blush in spank. they sent 3 huge boxes for each item separately which was ridiculous, stupid and not eco friendly at all. I live in Canada and I had thought I already paid for what I was suppose to pay and I ended up having to pay $200+ for duties and fees. So basically I paid more than retail for what we ordered...

We contacted hautelook to complain and they KNEW canadians were getting overcharged this way. Honestly, I would never buy from them again. They just don't give a crap about ripping off their customers. After all this had happened, they told us the policy changed. You know they don't really care, because they would have put some sort of warning for Canadian shoppers to prevent it in the first place. Me and the bf were so upset.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazm1n3s
That is exactly what i got too! Cant wait to get them! They're still on sale on their website for 50% off
winks.gif

i dont see them half off on the R&R site... wHERE?

LittleMaryJane

Quote:
Me and my bf bought a pair of jeans and I bought a blush in spank. they sent 3 huge boxes for each item separately which was ridiculous, stupid and not eco friendly at all. I live in Canada and I had thought I already paid for what I was suppose to pay and I ended up having to pay $200+ for duties and fees. So basically I paid more than retail for what we ordered...

This just happened to me after I ordered something from the UK. Ugh ugh ugh ugh ugh! I overdrew my bank account because of it just to top things off.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHautePassion

It was a hautelook.com sale and I'm sure it's over at this point.

Spikesmom

Quote:
Originally Posted by AHautePassion

They are having a half off sale on the R&R website. You need a code, it's ROCKCOSMETICS, and shipping is only .99

LittleMaryJane

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spikesmom
They are having a half off sale on the R&R website. You need a code, it's ROCKCOSMETICS, and shipping is only .99

Ooh I didn't know this--thank you Spikesmom, I might check it out. I'm not really familiar with R&R stuff but I know it looks pretty!

Vixxan

Quote:

Thank you!!! I have been waiting for these to go on sale at Haute Look but now I don't have too.

Ingenue

Quote:

Whooo Hooo!!! Thanks! I just got Trust Fund lipgloss (again), Cougar gloss, and Clearly Matte nail polish!

th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif

Smf16

Ughhh..it looks like the blushes OP has are out of stock..all thats left is Shameless..any one have this? what kind of color is this? It looks more bronzey..may be pretty..

jazm1n3s

Most of the blushes came back in stock. I heard that the sale was supposed to end monday but due to large volume of orders they got, they extended it. won't be long though.

Smf16

YESSS... I was able to place an order last night for the two OP has!! I can't wait..these look so pretty and I love the packaging! I am happy they were half off because I don't know if I could've paid full retail..these are high.. thanks OP for posting!
smiles.gif

Spikesmom

I bought the blush brush and used it today. It's really pretty and it worked nicely! I was kind of a nerd about wanting a brush to match my blush packaging. LOL, thankfully I don't regret it!

Latest posts