Rock & Republic makeup

LatinaRose

I am lemming some R&R makeup hard!! The packaging is so sexy and gorgeous. Its luxe makeup thats sexy and young, not old and stuffy. I know its rather expensive ($28 an eyeshadow), but I've heard great things about the quality and the colors are gorgeous. I wants!

KarlaSugar is in the process of swatching of swatching all the eyeshadows.

Its for sale at Neiman Marcus, I plan to buy at least one piece to calm my lemming when I go home next week.

Neiman Marcus♥-♥Beauty & Fragrance - Color - Rock & Republic

Neiman Marcus has an offer right now, buy $100 worth of R&R, get a free R&R shadow. I wish I had $100 to blow on makeup right now!

Thoughts on this line?

mizuki~

Ooooh...pretty
drools.gif
a bit too expensive for me but I want at least one thing! Probably a blush.
I wonder why is the bronzing powder $225...

Zantedge

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizuki~
Ooooh...pretty
drools.gif
a bit too expensive for me but I want at least one thing! Probably a blush.
I wonder why is the bronzing powder $225...

I think the compact has Swarovski crystals on it.

I love the names of all the colours. I'm really interested in the gel liners.

Little Addict

pretty packaging ... but probably all the same color you can get for cheap.
if anybody gets some of these things please tell us the quality!

loveisdisco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zantedge
I think the compact has Swarovski crystals on it.

I love the names of all the colours. I'm really interested in the gel liners.

and it is refillable.

Prototype83

I've seen this line @ Nordstroms. Packaging is very nice and not cheaply made at all. Everything is SUPER expensive. Most of the eyeshadows look like they can be duped, the textures are soft. I really liked the way that All Nighter blush looked in the pan...but when I tested it out, it looked just like NARS Taj Mahal on my NW50 skin (which I own). One thing I really liked was that they had tinted primers. I got a sample that I plan on testing out soon.

astronaut

I'm not craving the line. Probably because I have R&R denim to hold my urges. The packaging is lush, but I can't imagine the quality being any that much more better than the current cosmetics lines out there.

MissResha

gorgeous packaging, but i'm sorry. thats way too expensive for my tastes. you'd think it was made with moon dust or something. sheesh. pass.

this is obviously geared towards BALLERS. and i'm not one of those LOL. i'm on a budget!

LatinaRose

Quote:
Originally Posted by astronaut
I'm not craving the line. Probably because I have R&R denim to hold my urges. The packaging is lush, but I can't imagine the quality being any that much more better than the current cosmetics lines out there.

I have four pairs of R&R's and now every time I put them on, I'm reminded of how much I want some of their makeup!

KarlaSugar and people on MUA say the quality of eye shadows is excellent, very smooth creamy and blendable. Bigger than MAC pans too. Yes its expensive but its on par with Dior and YSL.

I am lemming Envy, which she just posted today with the greens. It looks like a smoky Humid. But I'm really waiting for her to get to the purples and blues.

MssResha, I'm on a budget too! I just have to make a little room, I'm only going to buy one item, maybe two. I'm going to vegas in a few months and this seems like the perfect makeup to splurge on there, its so vegas! Esp since I can't afford to splurge on something big.

Latest posts